TEAM SHELBY FORUM

FREE NASCAR TEAM SHELBY CLUB DETAILS

sharon

Team Shelby NASCAR winners Some Detail Changes please read all below, All times are subject to change please check with the NASCAR offices for all final race times.

Friday, Feb. 26 – Neon Garage and ticket gates open at 10 a.m.

7am Pick up tickets at the Shelby American Merchandise Trailer

11-11:50 a.m. – Sam’s Town 300 practice.

11 a.m. – Pit gates, tech inspection open for World of Outlaws Sprint Cars at Dirt Track.

11:30 a.m. – NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Hot Pass in effect.

Noon-1:30 p.m. – Shelby American practice.

1:40-3 p.m. – Sam’s Town 300 final practice.

3:10 p.m. – NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Hot Pass in effect.

3:40 p.m. – Shelby American qualifying (two laps, all positions).

6pm – Team Shelby Club Private Tour please meet in front of the Shelby American Gift Shop Please be SHARP, late comers will not be allowed.

6 p.m. – NASCAR garages closed.

6 p.m. – Spectator gates open at Dirt Track (qualifying at 7 p.m., followed by heat races).

7 p.m. Neon Garage closed.

Saturday, Feb. 27 – Neon Garage and ticket gates open at 8 a.m.

6 a.m.-4:30 p.m. – LVMS credential office open.

6:30 a.m. – NASCAR Nationwide Series garage and registration open.

7am- Merchandise trailer opens for Team Shelby Ticket pick up.

8:30 a.m. – NASCAR Sprint Cup Series garage and registration open.

9 a.m. – Sam’s Town 300 qualifying (all positions).

10 a.m. – NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Hot Pass in effect.

10:40-11:20 a.m. – Shelby American practice.

11:45 a.m.-12:50 p.m. – Shelby American final practice.

1 p.m. – Sam’s Town 300 driver introductions.

1:30 p.m. – NASCAR Nationwide Series Sam’s Town 300 (200 laps, 300 miles).

5:30-8:30 p.m. – Richard Petty Driving Experience rides.

7-9 p.m. – Neon Garage Sam’s Town 300 Post-race Party (open to the public).

Sunday, Feb. 28 – Neon Garage and ticket gates open at 7 a.m.

6:30 a.m.-1 p.m. – LVMS credential office open.

7am- Shelby American Merchandise trailer opens to pick up tickets

7 a.m. – NASCAR Sprint Cup Series garage and registration opens.

8.15 - TEAM SHELBY PHOTO SHOOT, please meet in front of the Merchandise Trailer 8.am SHARP leave at 8.15am, late comers will not be allowed. Photo will be online to download.

8-9:30 a.m. – Speedway Children’s Charities Track Walk.

9:30 a.m. – Pre-race entertainment begins.

10 a.m. – Flagstand gate opens for Pre-Race Pass on front stretch.

11 a.m. – NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Hot Pass in effect (until one hour after race).

11:30 a.m. – Shelby American driver introductions (Hot pass required).

Noon – NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Shelby American (267 laps, 400.5 miles).

3:30 p.m. (approx.) – U.S. Legend Cars International racing events (Legends Cars, Bandoleros, Thunder

Roadsters).

4 p.m. (approx) – Neon Garage Shelby American Post-race Party (open to the public).

7 p.m. – Neon Garage closed.

Schedule is subject to change please check all race times with track to see for any changes

We look forward to seeing you,

Sharon

Sharon

I just received your email explaining how to pick up tickets, but was not a winner as for as I know (never received the email notification as a winner). So was the recent email sent to all that entered?

Otherwise, I need to get a plane ticket real quick.. :hysterical:

Thanks

I don't think I'll be able to get to the track in time for that group photo. Too bad it couldn't have been done later the previous day or something...

I don't think I'll be able to get to the track in time for that group photo. Too bad it couldn't have been done later the previous day or something...

I'll be there for the photo happy%20feet.gif, but no way I'm trying to get Marji up before 6am. It would be one of these kinda days :slapfight: if I did.

Flight leaves at 11:30 today. Looking forward to the race, but especially looking forward to the tour on Friday as well as meeting some of the members of Team Shelby! Looks like decent weather with the exception of Saturday.

it's all about meeting everyone, the tour and seeing the gt350 in person. thanks everyone.

had to change my flight to thursday am since we are going to get more friggin snow and very high winds later thursday

and into friday in philly.

snowacaine season.

Sharon,

I sent you an email and thought I would try here too. I received an email today with "final" race details, but don't believe that I ever received a notification of winning the free tickets. If the notices were sent on the 15th, then the only thing I received was one email about buying $400 worth of items in the store to get free general admission tickets. Like others in this thread, I need to know if I won to be able to make travel plans.

Thanks.

Michael

Sharon,

I sent you an email and thought I would try here too. I received an email today with "final" race details, but don't believe that I ever received a notification of winning the free tickets. If the notices were sent on the 15th, then the only thing I received was one email about buying $400 worth of items in the store to get free general admission tickets. Like others in this thread, I need to know if I won to be able to make travel plans.

Thanks.

Michael

If you got that email you are on the list, we sent out an email to all on the 15th. you can pick up your two tickets for all three days starting Friday.

Sharon

I just received your email explaining how to pick up tickets, but was not a winner as for as I know (never received the email notification as a winner). So was the recent email sent to all that entered?

Otherwise, I need to get a plane ticket real quick.. :hysterical:

Thanks

You can have my tickets. But I don't know how it can be transfer to you. You need to ask Sharon.

If you got that email you are on the list, we sent out an email to all on the 15th. you can pick up your two tickets for all three days starting Friday.

Sharon: I too received the emails stating the details and final details but never received an email notifying me that I had won tickets. on the 15th or any other date. Unfortunately, as I live on the East Coast; it is too late for us to change our schedule and obtain reasonable airfare to Vegas. Too bad because I am positive all will have a great time. Please see if someone else can use these tickets.

Archived