TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Guess what the MSRP will be???

crispy23c

Since we have time to kill-

Post your best bets as to what the MSRP will be (base price). Whoever gets the closest will win a hearty congratulations & an "e-handshake" from me!!!!!

My guess:

Coupe: $41,950

Convertible: $46,750

You cannot win without posting. Your mileage may vary. Please see your dealer for actual pricing. Limit: one entry per contestant. Residents of Antarctica are not excluded. Cash value of the prize is $0.

:yup:

MSRP Coupe: $40,998.76 Destination: $2,528.32 (Includes armed guard / enclosed trailer)

MSRP Vert: $41,237.28 Destination: $2,528.33 (includes same) Mandatory option: top $6,298.13

Prices include 'Welcome Aboard' package which includes various goodies such as large jar of Vasoline, certificate for one free gallon of gas, lifetime air in tires (some restrictions apply), collector's edition list of SVT dealers, can of Ricer Repellant, picture of a spare tire, bottle of touch up paint to match stripes (fill in gaps), SVTOA complimentary membership.

Price Is Right rules - Closest without going over?

Sorry, but the closest overall wins!

Sincerely, Bob Barker :P

My guess:

Coupe: $41,951

Convertible: $46,751

You should have bid up $1 on 1, then down $1 on the other! :yup:

Yeah, I hope '07 Shelby is OVERPRICING it! ;)

Sorry, but the closest overall wins!

Sincerely, Bob Barker :P

You should have bid up $1 on 1, then down $1 on the other! :yup:

Yeah, I hope '07 Shelby is OVERPRICING it! ;)

Done

Coupe = Right Arm, Left Leg, Both Ears.

Vert = Right Arm, Left Leg, Both Ears, First Born.

+ tax.

With the coupe, you won't be able to switch gears or work the clutch. Just make sure you keep an eye on the shift light as you won't hear the engine.

The vert has the same problems but you won't need the rear seat..

Why not just give up another part of the male anatomy, but you'll only be able to get the coupe though.. :blink:

Can I play?

I'm gonna guess on the higher side of things here (and please don't shoot me if I'm close when this happens)

Coupe: $43,735

Vert: $47,890

I own the freakin Price is Right.............always wanted to go on the show and throw ol' Bob a big smooch. I have no clue how my pricing fares in the real world though.

Post your best bets as to what the MSRP will be (base price). Whoever gets the closest will win a hearty congratulations & an "e-handshake" from me!!!!!

My guess:

You cannot win without posting. Your mileage may vary. Please see your dealer for actual pricing. Limit: one entry per contestant. Residents of Antarctica are not excluded. Cash value of the prize is $0.

Coupe: $43,420 including guzzler, freight and no additional options

'Vert: $45,920 including guzzler, freight and no additional options

Option guesses: Interior upgrade $690

Shaker 1000 $1265

MSRP Coupe: $40,998.76 Destination: $2,528.32 (Includes armed guard / enclosed trailer)

MSRP Vert: $41,237.28 Destination: $2,528.33 (includes same) Mandatory option: top $6,298.13

Prices include 'Welcome Aboard' package which includes various goodies such as large jar of Vasoline, certificate for one free gallon of gas, lifetime air in tires (some restrictions apply), collector's edition list of SVT dealers, can of Ricer Repellant, picture of a spare tire, bottle of touch up paint to match stripes (fill in gaps), SVTOA complimentary membership.

LMAO!!! That's funny stuff.

I love the mandatory top option.

Why not just give up another part of the male anatomy, but you'll only be able to get the coupe though.. :blink:

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

If that's what we're giving up I can get both coupe and vert !!!!!!!! :happy feet: :happy feet:

Oh yeah almost forgot,,,,

Coupe 40790.00

Vert 44990.00

Canuckian $$

Coupe 50990.00

Vert 55660.00

B)-->

QUOTE(Five Oh B @ Mar 16 2006, 10:39 AM) 5341[/snapback]

My guess:

Coupe = $39,995, Convertible = $44,995. Includes Gas Guzzler tax.

Add $720 for Destination and Delivery. Add for optional equipment.

Totally agree,and right on the mark IMO!!! ;)

My guess:

MSRP loaded will be $44,550 (coupe) and $49,550 vert. I'm looking forward to my e-shake.

• 2 months later...

Coupe: $43,420 including guzzler, freight and no additional options

'Vert: $45,920 including guzzler, freight and no additional options

Option guesses: Interior upgrade $690

Shaker 1000 $1265

Hey! I only missed it by $150.00 when I factor in the license plate bracket!

:shift:

bj

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

If that's what we're giving up I can get both coupe and vert !!!!!!!! :happy feet: :happy feet:

Oh yeah almost forgot,,,,

Coupe 40790.00

Vert 44990.00

Canuckian $$

Coupe 50990.00

Vert 55660.00

Yup, damn I was close. 140.00 off and 750.00 on the vert.

Base MSRP only...

Coupe: $40,996

Vert: $45,980

Option 1: your dignity begging dealer to accept MSRP = priceless!

I was only off $66 on the coupe and $225 on the vert.

However, I still haven't recovered my dignity from the dealers I've been beggin' to sell at MSRP!! :banghead:

Archived