TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Baer Decela Rotor & Baer Ceramic Brake pad upgrade!

I hate the look of the plain rotors that are on the car stock. :barf:

I'm not looking to spend 5 Grand on the 6s brake upgrade kit :spend: but I like the cross drilled and slotted design of the decela rotors and I saw the video from the shelby site that they actually improve your braking by about 37 feet from 100 to 0 mph. I think it's a nice mod at a reasonable price. Looks much better than the stock rotors. Any suggestions?

Here's the video I saw,

I'm not looking to spend 5 Grand on the 6s brake upgrade kit :spend: but I like the cross drilled and slotted design of the decela rotors and I saw the video from the shelby site that they actually improve your braking by about 37 feet from 100 to 0 mph. I think it's a nice mod at a reasonable price. Looks much better than the stock rotors. Any suggestions?

Here's the video I saw,

Hawk HPS Brake Pads

Goodridge Stainless Steel Brake Lines

Baer DecelaRotors Drilled and Slotted

ATE Super Blue DOT 4 Racing Brake Fluid

Love this set up !!

Take Care

Andrew

If I was going to spend a lot of time at the track or auto cross my car often then the baer cs6 would be my choice. Since i might do 1-2 auto cross races this year I decided to go with Brembo Sport slotted rotors (stock size), stainless lines and HPS pads for front and rear. I will let you know what I think once they actually get installed. Right now they are sitting on the floor in my office, (everything gets shipped to work) :D

I have this set up as well:

Hawk HPS Brake Pads - From summit Racing

Goodridge Stainless Steel Brake Lines - Can't remember where I got them

Baer DecelaRotors Drilled and Slotted -- bought from Blue Oval Industries $300.00 +UPS

ATE Super Blue DOT 4 Racing Brake Fluid

I also have brake cooling ducts -

I went to Talladega Gran Prix a couple of months ago to try them out vs. the stock stuff and what a difference!!

Here's the video I saw,