TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 Camaro Check list

bonefish

1. Check the front grill - Is there a galloping horse or a coiled Cobra? If no, go to step 2

2. Run away screaming: " There has been a terrible mistake"

Sorry, couldn't resist. :happy feet:

good luck getting a real check list

LOL! Good one..hey I tried to tell her...but, her husand has a 2010 CTV-S so, there a GM family!

Told her I would find the check list for her..

LOL! Good one..hey I tried to tell her...but, her husand has a 2010 CTV-S so, there a GM family!

Told her I would find the check list for her..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was an active member at the Mach1reg., and I do remember a LOOOG list of TSB's and recalls some where on the site.

Have her or you go on the site and to the search (sorry can't remember the title). Should come up. If not PM me and I am still active, should find it for ya.

Doc

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was an active member at the Mach1reg., and I do remember a LOOOG list of TSB's and recalls some where on the site.

Have her or you go on the site and to the search (sorry can't remember the title). Should come up. If not PM me and I am still active, should find it for ya.

Doc

I found it..did a google search..and it popped up all over. Sorry..guess I should have tried that first.

Still not a big fan of the overall car but, I am sure alot of Camaro peeps are happy about it. Oh well...I look forward to seeing her face....when she sees nothing but, my taillights....LOL!

1. Check the front grill - Is there a galloping horse or a coiled Cobra? If no, go to step 2

2. Run away screaming: " There has been a terrible mistake"

Sorry, couldn't resist. :happy feet:

good luck getting a real check list

:hysterical:

Starting my day with a good laugh, thanks.

Archived