TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I'M IN

Shelby101

As with many others I have been waiting, though at times not patiently, for the much anticipated arrival.

We it finally came Tuesday and I was in Canada.

I got back home last evening and made the long 2 hour drive to pick it up.

It was beautiful and I feel in love instantly.

The dealer<while a very small one, was great.

Thay took pictures of the unloading and hide it in the back of their truck area to keep people away.

They saved everything for me and had a Banner, Hero cards, hat and a fully printed set of pictures.

I am finally one of the driving group.

I got her home just before it started raining.

Unfortunately it is to bein crappy weather today and will continue for the nex 4 days.

So I will content to set in her, Put the Hood struts, mats,and will have the FRPP installed next Wednesday.

I now can relate to all the jubliation I have seen on here.

Thanks for all the past support.

ps: on a down note, the dealer told me there was also a Tungson color on the delivery carrier.

When the driver reloaded the truck he raised the Tungston colored car into a psition where the hood hit the above rack and damaged the hood.

It was being delivered within 30 miles of Pekin IL. where picked mine up.

Congrats on your baby!

As far as that Tungsten one...it's too bad, because the receiving dealership will repair it and not have to report that to the unsuspecting buyer. I know that in the State of Virginia a dealership can make repairs to a newly received and untitled vehicle and not report it to the buyer as long the cost does not exceed $3,000. Makes you wonder how many new cars you bought in the past that have been repaired and you weren't informed about it.

The dealer would never reveal this for obvious reasons...would you buy that Tungsten now?

As with many others I have been waiting, though at times not patiently, for the much anticipated arrival.

We it finally came Tuesday and I was in Canada.

I got back home last evening and made the long 2 hour drive to pick it up.

It was beautiful and I feel in love instantly.

The dealer<while a very small one, was great.

Thay took pictures of the unloading and hide it in the back of their truck area to keep people away.

They saved everything for me and had a Banner, Hero cards, hat and a fully printed set of pictures.

I am finally one of the driving group.

I got her home just before it started raining.

Unfortunately it is to bein crappy weather today and will continue for the nex 4 days.

So I will content to set in her, Put the Hood struts, mats,and will have the FRPP installed next Wednesday.

I now can relate to all the jubliation I have seen on here.

Thanks for all the past support.

ps: on a down note, the dealer told me there was also a Tungson color on the delivery carrier.

When the driver reloaded the truck he raised the Tungston colored car into a psition where the hood hit the above rack and damaged the hood.

It was being delivered within 30 miles of Pekin IL. where picked mine up.

Outstanding! Congrats! Time for a get together around here soon.

bj

Congrats on your new car! So many coming in all of a sudden its like a full time job keeping up on em!

Ack :doh: on the Tungsten car. Hope its no one on the sites baby. My understanding is aluminum is hard to get straight, they will probably end up replacing the hood unless the damage is very minor

KC666

Archived