TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Seat Swap

petrong1186

I know a little while back someone was looking to swap seats..i am looking to do the same.

I have a 2010 with black seats and am willing to trade for silver or white accented seats.

my car is very new...has only been driven three times so i am looking for seats with similar wear and use

too bad your seats are not blue , i'd do it in a heartbeat..

I know a little while back someone was looking to swap seats..i am looking to do the same.

I have a 2010 with black seats and am willing to trade for silver or white accented seats.

my car is very new...has only been driven three times so i am looking for seats with similar wear and use

new seat are very expensive--i know i bought an extra drivers cover. You might consider having a car uphostery shop sew in a strip of vinyl--on my seats the silver is just sewn into the black.I dont know if black is also just sewn in piece as well

new seat are very expensive--i know i bought an extra drivers cover. You might consider having a car uphostery shop sew in a strip of vinyl--on my seats the silver is just sewn into the black.I dont know if black is also just sewn in piece as well

can I ask what they are charging for the drivers seat covers

can I ask what they are charging for the drivers seat covers

your dealer should be able to sell one to you for around $500--tell you though, when you go to sell your car in 5-10 years, and your seat is worn out on the bolster,it'' turn out to be a good investment---bob

the black seats are accented the same way as the other colors...colored vinyl stripes sewn into the seats. I have considered having them done to my liking at an upholstery shop, but figured id try a trade here before paying someone to change the colors.

iamlightning03, i figured an all black seat is not exactly on the top of anyone's wish list, but figured id give it a shot...sorry i dont have the blue seats for you :D

the black seats are accented the same way as the other colors...colored vinyl stripes sewn into the seats. I have considered having them done to my liking at an upholstery shop, but figured id try a trade here before paying someone to change the colors.

iamlightning03, i figured an all black seat is not exactly on the top of anyone's wish list, but figured id give it a shot...sorry i dont have the blue seats for you :D

no worries;petrong1186. i'd say you'll have better luck with it than me. no one is gonna want white.

petrong...did your car come with the stripe delete and they are all black, or it came with black stripes and the seats look like this?

frontseats.jpg

rearseats.jpg

I have the white stripes, and though I like the exterior stripes I'm not a big fan of them on my seats...so I might consider trading you. You want to do the full set, correct? Front and rear?

WydOpen, my car has black exterior stripes so it should have black vinyl stripes where you have white stripes (like in the picture). my car is away for the winter so i cant confirm either way, but i am almost certain that the seats have black vinyl stripes.

and yes, i would be interested in swapping front and rear seats

WydOpen, my car has black exterior stripes so it should have black vinyl stripes where you have white stripes (like in the picture). my car is away for the winter so i cant confirm either way, but i am almost certain that the seats have black vinyl stripes.

and yes, i would be interested in swapping front and rear seats

I'm still debating whether I want to do this. In the meantime, just a few quick questions...

I'm assuming since your original post says you've only driven the car three times the seats are in pristine condition. Mine are the same and my car has less than 400 miles on it at the moment. I'll snap some pics of mine if you would do the same with yours. You say your car is stored, when would you like to do the swap?

Shoot me a PM with your phone and e-mail and I'll reply with the same. Where are you located? [EDIT] Nevermind, I see you're in NJ.

Archived