TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Finally nice weather in Nashville...

John Albani

Yeah, got the GT 500 out Sat. morning for breakfast. It didn't want to start....I'd been promising it I'd get her out when the weather got better, she was being stubborn. Anyway, I cruised out to the 4 lane and let her loose, working up through the gears, pushing the throttle a little deeper each gear and about a half mile from the intersection we hit a patch of left over road salt and you could hear it hit the underside of the car. My wife said, "What was that?" I looked down and said "110" She was shocked.......it's been a while since she'd experienced the need for speed! Can't wait for spring!

Yeah, got the GT 500 out Sat. morning for breakfast. It didn't want to start....I'd been promising it I'd get her out when the weather got better, she was being stubborn. Anyway, I cruised out to the 4 lane and let her loose, working up through the gears, pushing the throttle a little deeper each gear and about a half mile from the intersection we hit a patch of left over road salt and you could hear it hit the underside of the car. My wife said, "What was that?" I looked down and said "110" She was shocked.......it's been a while since she'd experienced the need for speed! Can't wait for spring!

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: That's what I'm talkin about :shift:

No chance you have a straight on shot of the rear quarter window, would like to get a look at that graphic and where did you get it?

It was done by a friend of mine in the graphics industry. He said he wouldn't be able to make them for sale for others because of copyrite laws.

Here's a pic thought.

QrtWndo_01.jpg

nice pics! I think we have similar taste in our Shelbys. Still waiting for a nice enough break in the crazy weather here to get out and get some new pics. Again, nice ride.

Archived