TEAM SHELBY FORUM

iINTERIOR UPGRADE

I HAVE A 2008 SHELBY GT CONV, BLUE WITH SILVER STRIPE, NEED FEEDBACK ON INTERIOR UPGRADE FROM SOMEONE WHO HAS DONE IT. WHAT COLOR SHOULD I GO WITH, IS THAT BLUE TWO TONE BLUE? JUST NEED SOME PRO AND CON ON THIS, THANKS

I love mine, but you should direct your color questions to Gary Disney, he took very good care of my job.

Email him at gkdisney@cox.net

I did have a phone number for him, but can't find it.

Mike

IMG_2214.jpg

I HAVE A 2008 SHELBY GT CONV, BLUE WITH SILVER STRIPE, NEED FEEDBACK ON INTERIOR UPGRADE FROM SOMEONE WHO HAS DONE IT. WHAT COLOR SHOULD I GO WITH, IS THAT BLUE TWO TONE BLUE? JUST NEED SOME PRO AND CON ON THIS, THANKS

I have a Vista Blue KR I had the interior done it is black with blue inserts.

I love mine, but you should direct your color questions to Gary Disney, he took very good care of my job.

Mike

I have both of Gary's phone numbers:

Office : 949-305-7818

Cell: 949-636-2555

Note that he is very responsive to emails - even late at night. I still call him as I get ready to do the next item. Shifter boot or directors chair???

He did me well and shop that installed the Interior was excellent. They are sure of whom they send you to.

Tom

Mike

++ on Gary

Archived