TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Tasca Ford

Tasca Mod Shop  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Has anyone had their car done at Tasca?

• Did they return the car in the time they stated?
    • Eric B salesman or knowledbable csr guy
  2. 2. Were there any problems with the quality of the work or return time?

• Have they done all that they said in a timely manner?
    • Would you send your car or refer a friend to their shop?

Has the Tasca Mod Shop produced the same quality as SAI on the 40th conversion? Has anyone had any problems with the return time for their car?

Had my GT 500, SSed at Tasca...Dennis and his entire crew were exceptional and the service was great...I have nothing negative to say about the Tasca mod shop....My SS turned out way better than I expected.....

Thanks,

Alexandros

Had my GT 500, SSed at Tasca...Dennis and his entire crew were exceptional and the service was great...I have nothing negative to say about the Tasca mod shop....My SS turned out way better than I expected.....

Thanks,

Alexandros

Thanks Alexandros thats what I thought but I just wanted to be sure. I have been speaking to Eric and he has been very accomodating.I am not doing the SS just the 40th with Tascas Stage2 tune and 3:73 gears. I just dont want to have any dependability or cosmetic issues after I get the car back Good Luck I hope you are able to enjoy your SS this time of year, I am snow bound ( SALTY ROADS} and have to wait a few more weeks before I will take it out of the garage.

Thanks again

Charlie

Thanks Alexandros thats what I thought but I just wanted to be sure. I have been speaking to Eric and he has been very accomodating.I am not doing the SS just the 40th with Tascas Stage2 tune and 3:73 gears. I just dont want to have any dependability or cosmetic issues after I get the car back Good Luck I hope you are able to enjoy your SS this time of year, I am snow bound ( SALTY ROADS} and have to wait a few more weeks before I will take it out of the garage.

Thanks again

Charlie

Congrats on your choice Charlie. The 40th is a very special Shelby.

I appreciate all the positive feedback from everyone. I know that these cars mean alot to all of us True Blue Ford guys. Iwould also like to wish everyone good luck and congratulations with your cars. I am in northern New Jersey anybone else from this part of the US

Thank you,

Charlie

• 1 month later...

Hi, had my car done there in 08, I think I was the first 40th done there, still waiting on parts, still have not received all my old parts, strips have to be redone (wrinkles and not straight), the right side of the car has something loose in the suspension?? Other than that they were great to deal with, both Dennis and Eric. snow up here in the north is almost gone so I can take the car to a svt dealer and have the susp. fixed under warranty and when the strips arrive I'll have them installed

Archived