TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New to the 2010 club!!!

Hec332

Well I finally did it!!! I sold my 2008 Vapor Gt500 with 9000 miles, shes gone for good. Removed all the mods, had her washed and drove her to Marrone Ford of Ft Lauderdale to meet her new owner. I was amazed how smooth and quite she drove back to the dealer just like the first day I got her. She will be missed....

3740222402_46b6a5f2ed_b.jpg

3739430859_31afd6aef9_b.jpg

Here is my new baby to match my 93 BLK on Blk. Even though the 2011 has some great options I didnt want to wait and risk the mark up game again. An I got an amazing deal. Hopefully she will be ready for NMRA in bradenton with her new mods..

113.jpg

114.jpg

125.jpg

Sweet Rides, your 2008 was nicely modded but I'd have to say your choice of black on black for 2010 is just plain mean looking. Already have mods in mind for her? I'll be looking for the hype to die down on the 2011 and pick up in the fall.

Thanks guys, The mods are being install since monday, I hoping to making 750 to the wheels by march 4

Very nice! Congrats!!! What's your impressions of your '10 as far as driving/handling/interior etc?

Well I only drove her 20 mile from the dealer to the shop. All the mods are getting done as we speak.. but I love the interior and body style..

Well I only drove her 20 mile from the dealer to the shop. All the mods are getting done as we speak.. but I love the interior and body style..

It's interesting, I kind of "tuned out" the look of the rear on the 10-11 models, I wasn't a big fan. But now when I see pix of them in the same thread, the ass end is starting to grown on me. I've been looking at so many pix of the newer model since i ordered mine, maybe that's why. It took me awhile to warm up to the SN95's when they came out.

Anyway, drop-dead gorgous car man, congrats again!

I'm in Fort Lauderdale. Where are you doing the mods? Yourself or a shop?

Bill

Bill,

Mobile mod performance in popano beach did all my work on the 08 and now my 10. They have built them from mild to wild already with different set ups..all the mods on my sig are going on the car. Waiting on the paint shop to put her back together

Carlos is the owner 9547577678

Bill,

Mobile mod performance in popano beach did all my work on the 08 and now my 10. They have built them from mild to wild already with different set ups..all the mods on my sig are going on the car. Waiting on the paint shop to put her back together

Carlos is the owner 9547577678

I want pics of it when its done. I hope you go with a small shot on that juice. The 3.4 with the juice is going to make massive hp. Probably why you stuck with the iron blocked 2010 huh lol.

Roger

Archived