TEAM SHELBY FORUM

selling KR mufflers

firetruck

they're the m-5230-SA. tip is 3.5 inch. they look good but i want to try thr corsas. thr KRs

they're louder than stock. I guess just personal preference.

too bad, Im sure you were looking foward to them.Was the Corsa install pretty easy--Ive settled on the Sport version--the Xtreme are a little too loud for my sensitive ears,esp a vert

That's too bad. Exhaust sound is a very subjective matter and probably one of the most debated of all mods. Everybody is searching for the perfect sound, which can become costly. I know, I went through 4 different set-up on my 07 Stang. I've read very good reviews on the KRs. Can you be more specific on what you didn't like?

That's too bad. Exhaust sound is a very subjective matter and probably one of the most debated of all mods. Everybody is searching for the perfect sound, which can become costly. I know, I went through 4 different set-up on my 07 Stang. I've read very good reviews on the KRs. Can you be more specific on what you didn't like?

I'm sure they sound akay, but all the sound is rearward. I expected more part throttle sound, without too much pedal. maybe it's just my 60 yr old ears. If they don't sell, I will be completely content.

Archived