TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just the forum???

Is there any way to turn off all this extra stuff on the side of the forums main page? All I want is the forums.....No Quick Links, Watched Topics, Watched Items, Recent Topics or Top Posters on the left side and..Shelby Product Guides and Shelby advertising on the right side.....Seems it juts keeps getting more and more compact with the forum squeezed in the middle. Is there a way to get just the forum on the full page without all this?

Is there any way to turn off all this extra stuff on the side of the forums main page? All I want is the forums.....No Quick Links, Watched Topics, Watched Items, Recent Topics or Top Posters on the left side and..Shelby Product Guides and Shelby advertising on the right side.....Seems it juts keeps getting more and more compact with the forum squeezed in the middle. Is there a way to get just the forum on the full page without all this?

+1

+10000

anyone?

The moderators have no control over site/page layout or functionality. I/we have contacted administrators about other issues and concerns about TS 3.0, but do not have any solid answers back yet.

You question/concerns about the site layout will be forwarded to the admins, but I can't tell if or when they will be adressed.

The moderators have no control over site/page layout or functionality. I/we have contacted administrators about other issues and concerns about TS 3.0, but do not have any solid answers back yet.

You question/concerns about the site layout will be forwarded to the admins, but I can't tell if or when they will be adressed.

Maybe someone should hit the report button. hysterical.gif

Archived