TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pony Cars at the Strip (Vegas)

StokedShelbyOwner

Well, it's actually Mopars at the Strip March 26-28 but this year there is a 'Pony car' class that will pit 2007-2010 Mustangs, Camaros and Challengers against eachother :poke: . Wedbsite says 'all power adders allowed' but must be street legal. MATS is wild weekend each year, the host hotel the Cannery, pretty much sells out 364 days before the event. Concerts, car shows and lots and lots of drag racing. I'll be racing that little Black Shelby Rampage with the seats in the back that was at this years Shelby Vegas Bash. Shooting for 11's this year :shift:

http://www.moparsatthestrip.com/2007/home.shtml

Alan

That's it, just Rick? :headscratch: Perfect opportunity for the drag racers on this board to show brand X whatcha got. It's VEGAS fer cryin out loud, what other reason do you need?? First 5 rounds of drinks on me Dr...

Alan

That's it, just Rick? :headscratch: Perfect opportunity for the drag racers on this board to show brand X whatcha got. It's VEGAS fer cryin out loud, what other reason do you need?? First 5 rounds of drinks on me Dr...

Alan

Alan

Have you sent a personal invite to amyb@shelbyamerican.com ? I hear Shelby American has a new car with a three, a five and an O in the name.

Can you say grudge match with the "who owns the red Dodge" owner?

Steve

• 4 weeks later...

I will be running my 20's as I have issues with my 18's on the front due to the brembo brakes, I have also enter the autocross event, It should be a fun weekend, so we are leaving Wednesday nite to Vegas and to get ready for the GM& Dodge ass whooping

I will be running my 20's as I have issues with my 18's on the front due to the brembo brakes, I have also enter the autocross event, It should be a fun weekend, so we are leaving Wednesday nite to Vegas and to get ready for the GM& Dodge ass whooping

Good luck Rick!!! :salute: Give em hell.... :happy feet: :happy feet:

Dan

Archived