TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Air Bag Cover

FordFan1

Looking for an extra Titanium Air Bag cover part # 7R3Z-6304338-CA

Anyone have one left over from changing it out for one that was autographed..

I'm trying to send one in for suprise gift to a customer and don't want to give my money to the dealer if I can help it since I will be reselling his old one once we swap it out.

To bad he has a different dash then mine since I have a 5R3Z-6304338-BA Satin Aluminum to trade or sell...

Thanks all,

I'm trying to send one in for suprise gift to a customer and don't want to give my money to the dealer if I can help it since I will be reselling his old one once we swap it out.

To bad he has a different dash then mine since I have a 5R3Z-6304338-BA Satin Aluminum to trade or sell...

Thanks all,

PM sent

Thanks all,

If you are not in a rush I will have one soon. I purchased one and sent it out to be signed but it is not back yet, one it is back I will change them out.

Where are you located? I have one I took off my 07 GT500 in Colorado great condition $125.00 + Freight

Thank you but 09shlb got me taken care of....

What's retail on the Titanium cover from the dealer? Just curious.

I want to upgrade from the base dash to the IUP Titanium. Looking to combine an available airbag cover with a used dash kit off ebay. Greenleafprime Salvage has some used dash kits available minus the airbag cover. Condition looks good. link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200375479275&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

(Greenleafprime also has a complete Titanium kit with airbag cover but condition is iffy.)

tcaramucci: What's your timing? I'm not in a big hurry if the price is right.

gdub: I may be interested in your cover. Is $125 the going rate for the swaps a lot of SGT owners are doing? Not questioning your price, it seems fair for perfect quality, but haven't researched it either.

Thanks

Archived