TEAM SHELBY FORUM

door sills

KR158

I know this has been beaten to death but I just saw a thread on 18 alocas. Stated if they get 100 guys together they will build them the 18 wheels? That is fine with me but I dont see how they will get the 18in alcoas that were said to be for the KR only and yet kr OWNERS cant even get the kr door sills? I know we have 100 owners that would pay for OUR door sills. Post your thoughts. I have got over the cf rockers as those can be bought now. I would rather have the door sills but would even like 20in wheels that say KR. If they can make 18's that dont say KR should be as easy to make 20's that do. Rant over.....

I know this has been beaten to death but I just saw a thread on 18 alocas. Stated if they get 100 guys together they will build them the 18 wheels? That is fine with me but I dont see how they will get the 18in alcoas that were said to be for the KR only and yet kr OWNERS cant even get the kr door sills? I know we have 100 owners that would pay for OUR door sills. Post your thoughts. I have got over the cf rockers as those can be bought now. I would rather have the door sills but would even like 20in wheels that say KR. If they can make 18's that dont say KR should be as easy to make 20's that do. Rant over.....

+1. I would pay for the door sills

+1. I would pay for the door sills

+1. Me too. I know SVT played a part in the development of the GT500 (but I'm not sure how much in the KR) and I would rather have sills that say "GT500KR" instead of "SVT" and it would be preferrable if our CSM could be engraved in them in the lower right corner (but I can forgo the CSM# if we can just get the GT500KR sills).

+1. Me too. I know SVT played a part in the development of the GT500 (but I'm not sure how much in the KR) and I would rather have sills that say "GT500KR" instead of "SVT" and it would be preferrable if our CSM could be engraved in them in the lower right corner (but I can forgo the CSM# if we can just get the GT500KR sills).

+1 I would definitely buy a set of 20s that have KR engraved in them and the door sills...Cmon SAI please make em for us.

+1 I would definitely buy a set of 20s that have KR engraved in them and the door sills...Cmon SAI please make em for us.

Count me in on the sills as well. I wish they did the KR 20's as well but I couldn't wait and picked up the 20's without it. I would really like to see them with the KR on them though!!

hi guys, the door sills wre part of the package with our partner ford, these were the ones that were chosen by the team for the package. We currently don't make a sill plate for the KR's, but I will talk to the team

Amy

hi guys, the door sills wre part of the package with our partner ford, these were the ones that were chosen by the team for the package. We currently don't make a sill plate for the KR's, but I will talk to the team

Amy

Thank you! Even a GT500KR sill would be great but the posted pic from the upfitter package is great!

Amy

Amy thank you for the response...any chance you could throw in the idea of the rims...Im sure we would all want a set.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived