TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Personalized license plates need suggestions

sprayboy422

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Sidenote: My first car was a 66 coupe... in like 5 days I had about 25 people tell me it was a 65. So my plates?

ITS A 66.

I loved giving people the blank stare after I got those plates and they would be like... "Hey, what year is that?"... really?

My 05 GT was PNYXPRS

Too bad the new 5.0 didn't come out sooner, cuz I think 'OH 9 5 OH' would have been cool (2009 5.0)... :headscratch:

How about BORNNLV

Or WHIPPED

NKBRKR

I've always like 1STHORSE too... if your car is white... as in the first of the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse. A little dark, but kinda cool I thought.

• 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I had a '92 LX 5.0, 5 speed, I tried the plate 5.OZONE, but too many people thought it was 50 Zone and I wasn't 50 yet and was much offended!

My boss, who owned a sewing machine business had 2 big Mercedes, both tagged NEEDLE--one in KY and one in FL, we were talking about tags and he mentioned one he had seen--BLUBYU and thought of Linda Ronstadt......I took it a step further and ordered FLYBYU. I've had it about 15-16 years now. It's been on my '92, a '96 Sebring convertible, a Ranger pickup, a PT Cruiser, but it never looked better than it does on my 07 GT500 convertible! I have WHLMAN on the family truckster (11 passenger E150 Executive Limo conversion). But FLYBYU is my all time favorite!

Archived