TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Oil Manifold Ordered but Never Sent

I ordered the needed oil manifold in order to install my center gauge pod for my KR (a part which should have been included with the "kit") almost a month ago and have never rec'd it. I have faxed and emailed the store and have never gotten a response. Is anyone at Shelby listening?

Alan Sorkey

Shreveport, LA

2008 KR 0484

I ordered the needed oil manifold in order to install my center gauge pod for my KR (a part which should have been included with the "kit") almost a month ago and have never rec'd it. I have faxed and emailed the store and have never gotten a response. Is anyone at Shelby listening?

Alan Sorkey

Shreveport, LA

2008 KR 0484

Hello and welcome to Team Shelby...Sorry to hear about your problem...Try contacting <robertl@shelbyautos.com>at the Shelby Store ....

Thanks,

Alexandros

I had emailed Robert already, he made sure the problem was resolved and my oil manifold is on it's way to me now. Now I can have the pod installed before the Tulsa Shelby Meet in June! I'm sure it was just a problem with the change of ownership of the store. I'm a happy Shelby owner/fan once more.

I had emailed Robert already, he made sure the problem was resolved and my oil manifold is on it's way to me now. Now I can have the pod installed before the Tulsa Shelby Meet in June! I'm sure it was just a problem with the change of ownership of the store. I'm a happy Shelby owner/fan once more.

Glad it worked out for you... :)

Alexandros

Archived