TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Rare moment in Louisiana

phdpsy

This was the only time in the last 15 years we've actually had some snow. I figured I'd never get another chance to take some shots like this, so I took her out of the garage and into the yard for a quick photo shoot. Don't worry, she was safely back indoors in a matter of minutes with a quick detail spray. :dance:

DSCN2872b.jpg

I think someone said it will snow before the saints win a super bowl:)

awesome car, where abouts are you located in LA? Ive been down to the french qtr a few times, had a port a call burger, spent some time at the bon ton roulett, had a few daqeries from a drive through and even caught a monster truck show at the super dome

Have to ask the same question. Where do you live Grand Isle. My friends in Baton Rouge and my Sister in Lafayette both had snow last year

Last year it all stayed south of us (go figure). My sister is in Lafayette also and had a few inches. We almost took the kids down just to see it.

Richard, your car looks fanstastic and that is an awesome picture! Glad to hear you guys are getting some fun snow. (It's only fun when you don't have to deal with it all the time, I suppose) Although Texas is getting some, the Austin area has missed it altogether.

Richard, your car looks fanstastic and that is an awesome picture! Glad to hear you guys are getting some fun snow. (It's only fun when you don't have to deal with it all the time, I suppose) Although Texas is getting some, the Austin area has missed it altogether.

Hey Gary, good to hear from you. Your stable is awsome as usual. Maybe your get a chance for a snow day before winter is over :beerchug:

I thought we were going to get some snow down here in New Orleans but we just got some sleet. Love the way your car sits.I did not like the rims until i saw them on your car.They look way better on the car then in a ad.If you have any more pic are a list mods please post them.Thanks http://

Your car looks amazing in the snow. It didn't stick down here in Hammond.

What part of La. are you in? We're in for another bout of the white stuff tonight in B.R., which will be the fourth time in three years and third time this winter season!

Did it snow again? I know Franklinton got a few inches on Sunday night

I thought we were going to get some snow down here in New Orleans but we just got some sleet. Love the way your car sits.I did not like the rims until i saw them on your car.They look way better on the car then in a ad.If you have any more pic are a list mods please post them.Thanks

Gorgeous car.

Naah. Lots of rain but none of the white stuff. Didn't get cold enough. I've had enough winter...time for that 90 degree stuff....

You and me both.. When they told us we would get snow on Friday I almost packed my stuff and moved to Florida.

This week has been very icy out. Like you, i'm ready for 90 degrees.

I thought we were going to get some snow down here in New Orleans but we just got some sleet. Love the way your car sits.I did not like the rims until i saw them on your car.They look way better on the car then in a ad.If you have any more pic are a list mods please post them.Thanks

PM sent..if you want additional pics let me know.

We should see if we can get a number of LA TS members together for a cruise this spring.

Nice Pic, I live in Bossier CIty, we had about 3-5 inches here, I did not get the car out of the garage though, my CETA got the brunt of the snowfall, lol. It was out out to pasture when the GT500 arrived. Funny using a low production collectors car as your daily driver/beater.

dsc04130i.jpg

dsc04121.jpg

Archived