TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Check these out

inyadreems

I wonder if these Oracle Led 5202 bulbs would work on the GT500? I don't see why not; aren't 5202, H-16 and 9009 all the same? If so, it says that they run cooler than the stock bulbs which would fix the melting of the housing issue.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35532

Is that a legitimate concern for our GT500s? That having these fog lights on is going to eventually, depending on your personal amount of use, damage the covers due to heat output? If so, I will definitely be getting a hold of that guy and asking specifically about this. Mine is a daily driver so light use is much higher for me than a garage queen!

Nic

Is that a legitimate concern for our GT500s? That having these fog lights on is going to eventually, depending on your personal amount of use, damage the covers due to heat output? If so, I will definitely be getting a hold of that guy and asking specifically about this. Mine is a daily driver so light use is much higher for me than a garage queen!

Nic

did you get your car. I think the poster is referring to fog lights. Putting in Halogens in the fog light runs the risk of melting.I havent seen anything about the stock fog lights,or HIDs melting the housing--if Im wrong someone will correct me--bob

I wonder if these Oracle Led 5202 bulbs would work on the GT500? I don't see why not; aren't 5202, H-16 and 9009 all the same? If so, it says that they run cooler than the stock bulbs which would fix the melting of the housing issue.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35532

I'm currently working with AAC Style on this. I'll let you know what we figure out. They will be nice for those of us with HID looking to match the light output color.

did you get your car. I think the poster is referring to fog lights. Putting in Halogens in the fog light runs the risk of melting.I havent seen anything about the stock fog lights,or HIDs melting the housing--if Im wrong someone will correct me--bob

Sure did! :happy feet: We put on 100 miles yesterday, today daughter and I are installed JLT intake tube, oil seperator, and are just now getting out to install the exhaust. Will be putting up pictures this afternoon after I wash and wax it.

Nic

Sure did! :happy feet: We put on 100 miles yesterday, today daughter and I are installed JLT intake tube, oil seperator, and are just now getting out to install the exhaust. Will be putting up pictures this afternoon after I wash and wax it.

Nic

Nic--since the car is so dirty,make sure you use the 2-bucket trick.Put the soap and clean water in one bucket,and clean off the dirty wash mit into the other- bucket-that way you wont be risking scrtaching the car, since your itt will be much cleaner.How does the car feel when the SC kicks in--bob

Archived