TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I finally got mine

Mustangmike57

Well, I finally achieved my dream to own a Shelby its s 2008 Perf White with Blue strips, it had 1880 miles on it when I got her. From what I can tell, she's sat in a garage most of the time. I will drive it mostly on the weekend, maybe once a week to work.

Love my car!!

Well, I finally achieved my dream to own a Shelby its s 2008 Perf White with Blue strips, it had 1880 miles on it when I got her. From what I can tell, she's sat in a garage most of the time. I will drive it mostly on the weekend, maybe once a week to work.

Love my car!!

Welcome to the Shelby family. Enjoy the car and Team Shelby. And most of all don't forget to register your car with Team Shelby. Now comes the fun!!!!!!!

Welcome to Team Shelby and the Family of owners we have here. An abundance of information is here, and lots of great people to answer any questions about your new ride that you might have.

As stated above make sure you go to the registry tab above and register your Shelby in your name with SAI.

Chris

Love my car!!

Congratulations on your new Shelby, it's barely broken-in. It's a requirement to post a pix :salute:

• 3 months later...

Mike, I thought I saw you out in your car. I live in Holly Springs also and I have a 72 Mach1 Fastback. I just ordered a 2011 Shelby, The car is the Kona Blue w/ red racing stripes, SVT package and the electronics package. I am currently in Iraq and ordered it through the military car sales. My Dad and Wife are going to pick up the car becasue I will not be back until November. Where do you live in Holly Springs? I am in Windward Point where Sonic is located. Also pictures of the car would be nice to see.

Archived