TEAM SHELBY FORUM

DORA Info Questions

Got a copy of my '11 Mustang GT DORA and had a couple questions.

Does Priority 01 have the car in the 1st production run?

What is the difference between Order Date and DORA processed date? (1/29/10 and 2/11/10) and do they have any significance?

What does "This order is conditioned upon final certification of the vehicle" mean? Is there another approval needed?

Anyone have any guess when this vehicle might be produced and when it might hit SAI?

Sorry, 1st time thru this process.

What is the difference between Order Date and DORA processed date? (1/29/10 and 2/11/10) and do they have any significance?

What does "This order is conditioned upon final certification of the vehicle" mean? Is there another approval needed?

Anyone have any guess when this vehicle might be produced and when it might hit SAI?

Don`t think the 01 means that but the different dates are when they received it & the second date gives that time period to change anything on the order before they issue a confirmation .

01 has NOTHING to do with production run. Its what the dealer uses to tell Ford which car he would like built first! If he has 10 GTs ordered the lowest Priority code will be built first.

Order date is when the car is put into the system. DORA is when the system picks it up

Ford could change the order. Might make small changes. Not to options, but making something black instead of color of seats. (Ford did this with the door lock things that come up and down! Instead of them being color matched they changed them all to black)

I dont believe Ford is pulling ANY Retail orderes this week. Should start pulling next week if my info is correct. I had a Mustang sch Friday, but its not being built until end of March. So if your care was sch Im thinking the earliest it will ship would be Mid April. Takes a week or so to ship to Vegas!

I hope this helps!

MM

Archived