TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CS Grille Kit - complee

Hello, from an evening filled with snow in beautiful North Carolina. Has anyone installed the CS Grille Kit (complete), how difficult was the install.

New Member '07 Shelby Gt

Naa-V-Doc

welcome to team shelby Naa-V-Doc. You will love it around here as there are a lot of great people on here with tons of knowledge. I installed the CS grille kit last year on my car and it was tedious to say the least but can be done...with patience. If you will go to the search function and type in CS grille, check titles only and then search you will find many threads on this very subject. Hardest part was cutting out the support grille located behind the billet and going from there. PM me if you need any help. Many on here have installed, like PottyDr, Tekheavy, and many more....Again, welcome to the family! Craig

Edit..make sure you have registered your car on the registry link. Also, we want pictures!!! :drool:

welcome to team shelby Naa-V-Doc. You will love it around here as there are a lot of great people on here with tons of knowledge. I installed the CS grille kit last year on my car and it was tedious to say the least but can be done...with patience. If you will go to the search function and type in CS grille, check titles only and then search you will find many threads on this very subject. Hardest part was cutting out the support grille located behind the billet and going from there. PM me if you need any help. Many on here have installed, like PottyDr, Tekheavy, and many more....Again, welcome to the family! Craig

Edit..make sure you have registered your car on the registry link. Also, we want pictures!!! :drool:

That was rude you didn't warn him of me :drool: Now, I have to stalk him for a few days. :poke::sos: :ninja:

I never knew we had all these emoticons !! :cheerleader:

That was rude you didn't warn him of me :drool: Now, I have to stalk him for a few days. :poke::sos: :ninja:

I never knew we had all these emoticons !! :cheerleader:

You crack me up Racer! You're always stalking someone on here aren't you? Hope you are doing well...

Oh yeah, and WELCOME to Naa-V-Doc! We're all about the pictures here...don't forget!

Thanks for the info and the beware of dog sign... Having a hard time with Keeping Elizabeth Stock or going with the CS Grille. I left my 04 Mach 1 stock (traded her in on the Shelby Gt).

When I would go to car shows - people always asked me if the air intake tubing was custom made. And, the ans. was it's stock - then, well you know the rest of the story.

Thanks again,

Doc

Hello, from an evening filled with snow in beautiful North Carolina. Has anyone installed the CS Grille Kit (complete), how difficult was the install.

New Member '07 Shelby Gt

Naa-V-Doc

alot of cutting of a stock Mustang GT grille,,there are a few post here somewhere on that ,if I find them I will try to post more info later,100294.jpg

New Member '07 Shelby Gt

Naa-V-Doc

I installed mine myself. I will say it was not easy at all and I'm in the business of turning factory vehicles into Public Safety vehicles. PM me if you have any questions. I did snap a few pics during the install too.

Archived