TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New 20s and NT05s

gassman

This is a great combo, perfect offset and fit front/back, ride is not harsh and setup is performance oriented. Steeda Spyder 9.5(275/35)front, 11.5 (315/35)rear. Did you have to modify bump stops or anything to make them fit? also will you post a picture from rear of car and how is traction are these tires drag radials. thank you for your info. 428cj

2e3pvdg.jpg

ay93is.jpg

u0dhu.jpg

Here ya go 428cj

j97z3o.jpg

Shelby looks sharp and aggressive. Excellent addition.

Its amazing how much meat you can actually stuff under those

wheels wells. I would not have guessed that much tire would tuck under there

so well.

How does it handle ? Any rubbing when driving it hard ?

IS

Those rims and tires look fantastic!

I thought that set up is not supposed to work. :headscratch: The ride height is 28.62. It should rub...people are having problems with the 305/35 which is 28.41. Maybe your suspension is higher...or springs stiffer? I have the Eibach from Shelby. Let us know what things, if any, are causing problems or have been done to prevent problems. I would be thrilled to get those tires on my car without problems...

I called Steeda a while ago after looking at the pics on their website. That car has their lowering springs and the same rims and tires. Of course they said no problems, but it's also the same size rims and tires Steeda showed on the (lowered) Q550 at the LA auto show last December.

I thought that set up is not supposed to work. :headscratch: The ride height is 28.62. It should rub...people are having problems with the 305/35 which is 28.41. Maybe your suspension is higher...or springs stiffer? I have the Eibach from Shelby. Let us know what things, if any, are causing problems or have been done to prevent problems. I would be thrilled to get those tires on my car without problems...

No rubbing, even with kids in back seat. I think my springs are stiffer (Vert springs).

People that have been having problems is a result of wrong offset/backspacing on their wheels.......and not so much the tires to blame

This is a great combo, perfect offset and fit front/back, ride is not harsh and setup is performance oriented. Steeda Spyder 9.5(275/35)front, 11.5 (315/35)rear.

2e3pvdg.jpg

ay93is.jpg

u0dhu.jpg

:happy feet:

The wheels LOOK HOT on the car. GREAT Color Choice :drool:

:headscratch: Can this post or part of it be moved to the wheel and tire section if its not already here? :idea:

Archived