TEAM SHELBY FORUM

07h350

grapepa

Hello

I need to replace 2 tires on O7H350. I bought a set of 4 wheels and tires off a 2007 Shelby GT with less than 500 miles on them.My question is are the wheels matched to each car Id # or date code?

Thanks

The wheels and tires will have a date code cast in them. They are not matched to the car but if the date codes are after the date the car was built it becomes obvious they were not the ones that came on the car.

Looks wise you can't tell the difference.

Steve

Hello

I need to replace 2 tires on O7H350. I bought a set of 4 wheels and tires off a 2007 Shelby GT with less than 500 miles on them.My question is are the wheels matched to each car Id # or date code?

Thanks

It's about time you showed up! Welcome to the site and Owning a Shelby!

I have been looking for the proud owner of this car as I had a chance to rent it and have some pics!

I also have a rental check off sheet from this rental.

The wheels and tires will have a date code cast in them. They are not matched to the car but if the date codes are after the date the car was built it becomes obvious they were not the ones that came on the car.

Looks wise you can't tell the difference.

Steve

Just as a side note. The 2007 SGTs had the Tire Pressure Sensors so if you get a "low tire" warning when you install your newly purchased wheels / tires chances are the Sensors were removed and you'll have to transfer the TPS off you original wheels.

Just as a side note. The 2007 SGTs had the Tire Pressure Sensors so if you get a "low tire" warning when you install your newly purchased wheels / tires chances are the Sensors were removed and you'll have to transfer the TPS off you original wheels.

The Date code on the wheels i bought off a 2007 Shelby GT are 11 08 06 2

11 08 06 3

11 07 06 3

the fourth wheel has no date code on it. 07GTH350 has 05/ 07 prod date.Are the dates to early ?

Archived