TEAM SHELBY FORUM

19again

I found #252 in Illinois. It's for sale at the Volo Auto Museum in Volo Illinois. The asking price is,are you sitting down, $79,900. Mileage is 21005. I think I saw this car when I was looking to buy a GT-H but not at Volo. If this si the same car the price then, last summer was $39,900.

http://volocars.com/inventory.php?search

I found #252 in Illinois. It's for sale at the Volo Auto Museum in Volo Illinois. The asking price is,are you sitting down, $79,900. Mileage is 21005. I think I saw this car when I was looking to buy a GT-H but not at Volo. If this si the same car the price then, last summer was $39,900.

http://volocars.com/inventory.php?search

Thanks for sharing this with the Shelby Forum. Wow, if this car sells for $79,900, about $50,000 above the current market, then there will be a rush of '07 GTH convertibles hitting the market. I believe they are looking for the uninformed buyer who has more money then they need and / or we should contact Volo and ask if the price is a typo error, maybe really $29,900??

Thanks for sharing this with the Shelby Forum. Wow, if this car sells for $79,900, about $50,000 above the current market, then there will be a rush of '07 GTH convertibles hitting the market. I believe they are looking for the uninformed buyer who has more money then they need and / or we should contact Volo and ask if the price is a typo error, maybe really $29,900??

29900 would be more like it

29900 would be more like it

I sent Vola an e-mail through their website asking if the price was correct and if the car had any special history. So far I've received an automated response stating that someone will be contacting me soon with a response. I'm anxious to see if there IS any special history, like maybe it was rented by Elvis or something. Always interesting to see how the market responds to "market testing pricing" like this. I'll post their response.

Archived