TEAM SHELBY FORUM

FREE TEAM SHELBY CLUB NASCAR TICKETS

sharon

Ok here it is.

We have 140 sets of 2 two give away to Team Shelby Club members. Here are the rules. Please read all rules before e-mailing.

1. This is a first come first serve

2. You must be a Team Shelby Club Members with Members Number and it will be verified

3. Must pick up the tickets at specified times TBA

4. You must e-mail (Only once ) Timh@ShelbyAutos.com with the Heading FREE NASCAR TICKETS TEAM SHELBY

5. You will be notified no later than Next Monday about your tickets do NOT e-mail more than once we will contact you.

6. These tickets do not include Transportation or Hotel or Parking only the tickets themselves. The Pair of tickets will be next to each other.

7. These tickets will get you into all three days Friday, Saturday And Sunday.

8. Only one pair per Team Shelby Club member no exceptions. If you have more than one family members with a Team Shelby Club Membership, each eligible Team Shelby Club member will get one pair. Each Member must place separate e-mail.

9. You must provide your Team Shelby Member number with the account, If you do not know your Team Shelby Club Member Number Please put this in the email and we will verify.

10. If you are not a Team Shelby Members you will not receive these tickets.

11. Do not ask Questions in the e-mail we will have more details as we go alone. the only info in the e-mail Should be your name One or two tickets and Member Number. Questions in e-mails will not be answered.

12. Last but not least if you do not follow the rules above you can be disqualified from the free tickets. these Tickets are a 400 dollar value!!!!!

Each pair of tickets will receive a private tour with the Team Shelby Group that includes the GT350 Design center. This also includes a group photo with all Team Shelby Club members that get tickets on the Start/ Finish Line. TIME TBA

This also includes the chance to win.

2 Neon Garage Passes

2 Spa Passes

2 People to Attend Victory Lane. More Details to Come.

Will will draw three people from all that attend and each 3winner will win one of the above items.

We will be sending out an e-mail to all Team Shelby Club Members so get your tickets while you can.

Please read all rules in my above post before e-mailing Tim.

Ok here it is.

We have 140 sets of 2 two give away to Team Shelby Club members. Here are the rules. Please read all rules before e-mailing.

1. This is a first come first serve

2. You must be a Team Shelby Club Members with Members Number and it will be verified

3. Must pick up the tickets at specified times TBA

4. You must e-mail (Only once ) Timh@ShelbyAutos.com with the Heading FREE NASCAR TICKETS TEAM SHELBY

5. You will be notified no later than Next Monday about your tickets do NOT e-mail more than once we will contact you.

6. These tickets do not include Transportation or Hotel or Parking only the tickets themselves. The Pair of tickets will be next to each other.

7. These tickets will get you into all three days Friday, Saturday And Sunday.

8. Only one pair per Team Shelby Club member no exceptions. If you have more than one family members with a Team Shelby Club Membership, each eligible Team Shelby Club member will get one pair. Each Member must place separate e-mail.

9. You must provide your Team Shelby Member number with the account, If you do not know your Team Shelby Club Member Number Please put this in the email and we will verify.

10. If you are not a Team Shelby Members you will not receive these tickets.

11. Do not ask Questions in the e-mail we will have more details as we go alone. the only info in the e-mail Should be your name One or two tickets and Member Number. Questions in e-mails will not be answered.

12. Last but not least if you do not follow the rules above you can be disqualified from the free tickets. these Tickets are a 400 dollar value!!!!!

Each pair of tickets will receive a private tour with the Team Shelby Group that includes the GT350 Design center. This also includes a group photo with all Team Shelby Club members that get tickets on the Start/ Finish Line. TIME TBA

This also includes the chance to win.

2 Neon Garage Passes

2 Spa Passes

2 People to Attend Victory Lane. More Details to Come.

Will will draw three people from all that attend and each 3winner will win one of the above items.

We will be sending out an e-mail to all Team Shelby Club Members so get your tickets while you can.

Please read all rules in my above post before e-mailing Tim.

Hi Sharon,

I got email notification yesterday that I have won tickets happy%20feet.gif. Questions:

1) What is the day for tour start?

2) What is the seat assignment?

3) Any discount code or promotional I could use to get hotels?

Thanks

Sam

Hi Sharon,

I got email notification yesterday that I have won tickets happy%20feet.gif. Questions:

1) What is the day for tour start?

2) What is the seat assignment?

3) Any discount code or promotional I could use to get hotels?

Thanks

Sam

I do not know the start of the tour yet.

The seats are all in section two it will be more specific the day you pick up your tickets.

I do not know of any hotel promotions.

Sharon

I do not know the start of the tour yet.

The seats are all in section two it will be more specific the day you pick up your tickets.

I do not know of any hotel promotions.

Sharon

got my confirmation.........thank you !!

will we be able to park our shelby's together at the track ?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived