web.jpg

In with the NEW !

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

SHR Billet Door Lock Pocket and Pin Set

Take Care

Andrew Nagle

Nice, I just change my pin to a silver hollow point bullet looks mean and may come in handy if my lover (not wife) turns into a werewolf :dog:

Caio,

Anthony

Weren't Winchester silvertips standard FBI issue for a while ??? I wanna see pictures ASAP

Andrew

It's going to have to wait till tomorrow, I'm in my snoopy PJ's under the cover holding my car manual tight and dreaming of it turning into a big super snake.

Anthony

I know they had some spec/fitment issues with the first batch, but was curious how they really fit. Can you better define "ok".

Mine from the first batch fit fine/perfect no wiggle at this point. But obviously Marcello was not completely satisfied and sold the first batch cheap, the new ones will be more.

I am satisfied.

Andrew

Threadjack! Does anyone have the lower grill for the Shelby GT that Silver Horse Racing sells? I like the look and how is snaps in without drilling holes like with the Shelby version. Thanks in advance. - Kevin

I have the Silverhorse lower grill on my convertible and GT-H. It is a perfect fit, looks great, and is easy to install. On the GT-H, it just blends in and eliminates that big hole that could allow damage to the AC condenser. I attached a few pics of my convertible. In almost all my pics, especially on the GT-H (black), you can't even see it.

post-3252-12662475978_thumb.jpg

post-3252-126624762782_thumb.jpg

post-3252-126624765389_thumb.jpg

post-3252-12662475978_thumb.jpg

post-3252-126624762782_thumb.jpg

post-3252-126624765389_thumb.jpg

Archived