TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2011 GT500 - Heated Seats?

F150 Duke

All,

I was reviewing the pictures from the Chicago Auto show and it looks like the picture of the SVT pkg GT500 for 2011 has heated seats! Is this part of the SVT pkg or will the base have this now?

http://www.motortrend.com/auto_shows/chicago/2010/112_1002_2011_ford_shelby_gt500/photo_16.html

Hmm. Interesting.

Now I'm going to have to go uncover my 2010 and see what is in that spot.

Cuz I can't remember...squat.

Phill

boy that black with the red stripes is sharp..........

I am curious about the heated seats as well, we ordered ours over 3 weeks ago, and there is nothing on the option or standard equip. list.

Could be that the show cars are "concept" cars and are using a generic/Mustang panel.

"Could be"...

Phill

Could be that the show cars are "concept" cars and are using a generic/Mustang panel.

"Could be"...

Phill

Yeah on the 10 it's a blank button. I don't know why they'd use a GT panel though on the GT500 when they already have a previous MY to pull from. I mean it's just a matter of replacing the blank with a button, so it's not that big of a switch. Maybe they didn't think it that big of a deal to add to the order guide.

My fingers are crossed that it's a standard feature on the '11. That would make the vert that much more appealing to me living in MN where the summer nights can get brisk.

Yeah on the 10 it's a blank button. My fingers are crossed that it's a standard feature on the '11. That would make the vert that much more appealing to me living in MN where the summer nights can get brisk.

a big plus one on that, it has been a long winter in CO and heated seats would be just perfect........at one time the dealer said the heated seats can be had on gt and v6 verts but not on the shelby. Maybe things are changing.

a big plus one on that, it has been a long winter in CO and heated seats would be just perfect........at one time the dealer said the heated seats can be had on gt and v6 verts but not on the shelby. Maybe things are changing.

I bet each MY until a refresh in 2014/2015 will add a few new feature here and there (full power seats being next year).

"Could be"...

Phill

for example, they paint the rear axles on the show cars but the shipped cars were not painted. So, in my past experience all show cars are concepts to the extent that what you get shipped to you may change.

Archived