TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2011 GT500 SVT PP Live Shots From Chicago

bpmurr

Thanks for the link, Bpmurr. I like silver a lot too. Though, I'd like the stripe delete option the best for the color. I think it looks totally slick that way.

So far the only thing I sort of "wish" my 2010 has that the 2011 has, is the blue covers for the engine. Would go great with the grabber blue.

So far the only thing I sort of "wish" my 2010 has that the 2011 has, is the blue covers for the engine.

Ditto.

But with the help of FRPP, mine *will* have the blue covers. Just at a cost.

Phill

If the 2011 top stripe is only that wide, I would dump it. It looks to be the same width as the Dodge Neon over the top stripe from years gone by and I would hate to have that comparison made.

Jim

yup, dodge neon.. saw one the other day and thought, those are the stripes on the svt package gt500...

didn't notice the black pinstripe bordering the red stripes until these pics.... I wonder if they include the black pinstripe on all colors? I'm guessing they do..

yup, dodge neon.. saw one the other day and thought, those are the stripes on the svt package gt500...

didn't notice the black pinstripe bordering the red stripes until these pics.... I wonder if they include the black pinstripe on all colors? I'm guessing they do..

That's the 'accent stripe' noted on the order guide.

Look back at the order guide and it might change how everyone is thinking the *stripe* colors will be.

I'm waiting to see the actuall cars before I open *my* mouth...

Phill

I was there yesterday also, Ford had the best display and was very busy. I really liked their cut away engine displays for the GT500 and Coyote 5.0 engines. I thought it was kind of strange and had to go by the Toyota section a few times just to make sure it wasn't my imagination. It sure looked like the amount of people checking them out was down from most of the other major manufacture's display's...... I wonder why? One thing I did think was kind of funny, the model for the GT500 was explaining all the options and features of the 2011. She said it had a twin "screw" supercharger, even my 14 year old son caught that one!

Archived