TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Rest In Peace Captain Phil

I seen some where on tv that the learning channel is going to have a tribute to Capt Phil on Sunday starting at Noon I think. Can someone find out for sure and post it. I will miss the first part as we will be putting down Indoor football carpet down on the concrete so the players can start camp next week.

I seen some where on tv that the learning channel is going to have a tribute to Capt Phil on Sunday starting at Noon I think. Can someone find out for sure and post it. I will miss the first part as we will be putting down Indoor football carpet down on the concrete so the players can start camp next week.

Thats a for sure BLOWN....Starts at noon and goes till midnight.

The press release I saw says it will be Discovery Channel starting at 12:00Noon EST.

It was nice to watch the tribute to Cap Phil.He will be missed on that show. I hope they come back with a 6th episode. Capt Phil always thought about his crew that they got enough to feed there familys. They need to come back with the show.That is what Phil would want.

Archived