TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Gala

shel-b001

OKAY Canucks who`s going to the the Shelby Gala tomorrow ? This is your chance to witness some Automotive History.

I am, I am !! Got invited last week and confirmed today by my buddy who was given two tickets by his wife.......since she's not into cars and knew his buddy (me) also owned a Shelby, she asked him to invite me. Not sure if cameras are allowed, but I will have my Blackberry. So I saw the old fella on the 85th bday bash and I'll see him again tomorrow night.

Should be fun

Just back from The Shelby Gala what a great time . The even`t drew a big crowd & Carroll looked great. This night was history in the making as Carroll was inducted into the Canadian Motorsport Hall of Fame. They had quite a display of Shelby race cars & G.T 40`s . Oh yeah Cleo looked great & I think they should have ask her to say a few words as she is always at his side. It will be a night to remember.

Just back from The Shelby Gala what a great time . The even`t drew a big crowd & Carroll looked great. This night was history in the making as Carroll was inducted into the Canadian Motorsport Hall of Fame. They had quite a display of Shelby race cars & G.T 40`s . Oh yeah Cleo looked great & I think they should have ask her to say a few words as she is always at his side. It will be a night to remember.

:camera:

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A GREAT EVENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MET SOME OLD FRIENDS

Shook the hand of the man....the legend....what a nite...

my camera died but some friends took pics I'll try to get some

it has been to long time since I saw Carol on his 85th

I hope to see him again next January

Archived