TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What do 07-09 owners think about the 2011 GT 500?

sudden

Hey, Everyone I have to admit I really like the 2010 GT500 in grabber blue white stripes!! I think its just a cool car! Now I have a 2008 GT500 and would like to say our interiors just feel better when you sit in it. The new interior doesn't work for me. Also 55,000 for this car no thanks! I might pickup a 2010 in 5 years when everyones on there GREEN kick and they hate these cars! Now that will be the time to buy. Mark my words! I called the aluminum engine block and people said i didn't know anything! Now look Aluminum block now. THey have already said 2014 the mustang will go smaller and probally no

v-8's. looks like we are heading to the mustang 2 years Again.

Again this is my 2 cents I say pick one up in 2015 for a song! and enjoy your 07 - 09 till then!

:)

Cheers my mustang brothers!!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow your 401K gained back almost all of its lossses? Obama must be doing a great job. I am sure you appreciate him more and more now.

Absolutely.................. :happy feet:

That is because our President is a "COOL CAT DEMOCRAT"!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :salute:

Love the complete look of the 07-09... Still on the fence with the tail end of 10/11, although the interior is much better... Engine wise, I like the lighter aluminum, but hp gains are negligible. A CAI and tune on the 07-09 and you've just surpassed any gains made on the 10/11. HATE the stripe on the SVT pkg. for the 11s. Ford has to change that...

don't like the look of the '10s or '11s...

BUT, i think they look better as supersnakes compared to the '07-'09...

so, an '11 SS might be in the future...

I think the 2010 SS is the bling of Mustangs . Over done and takes away the looks of the 05-10 style . But overall the 2010 GT500 has alot of appeal just like the 05-09

don't like the look of the '10s or '11s...

BUT, i think they look better as supersnakes compared to the '07-'09...

so, an '11 SS might be in the future...

I pferer the 07-09 snakes over the 2010. As far as regular GT500s I prefer the 2010 and 2011 look. It looks better performs better and has better quality mats in the interior.

I personally think that they are beautiful cars, minus the rear end. Don't care much for the skinny stripes on the SVT package, but that's easily enough fixed. Then you add in the new goodies and creature comforts, and it should be one helluva car.

That said, I like my 2008 just fine. At least that's what I keep telling myself. But then again that's what I told myself for the 9 months that I owned my 2007 SGT...

I have a 2007, which I have thoroughly enjoyed. I ordered a 2011 three weeks ago. I've had the TSB done on the 07 and I still have the ocassional shudder on take off which is typical of this MY. I have been very impressed with the improvements of the 2010 (especially the clutch system), which will carry over, along with the welcomed reduction of weight off the nose. I am not totally in love with the rear of the newer ones, but certainly can get over it in defference to all the other positive improvements. Just sitting here waiting for my VIN!

I'm very, very happy with my 07's and would not trade ether for a 2011. I really like some of the improvements but the rear is still a problem spot for me. Hopefully I can get over it because the 2011 GT350 is still a consideration.

I'm very, very happy with my 07's and would not trade ether for a 2011. I really like some of the improvements but the rear is still a problem spot for me. Hopefully I can get over it because the 2011 GT350 is still a consideration.

Dan,

With the stripes running all the way down the bumper, it seems to really soften that big rear of the GT350

And to stay on topic, I like my 07, it just flat out looks better than the 2011.

But it's hard to beat a new car...

Dan,

With the stripes running all the way down the bumper, it seems to really soften that big rear of the GT350

And to stay on topic, I like my 07, it just flat out looks better than the 2011.

But it's hard to beat a new car...

I couldn't agree more.

Archived