TEAM SHELBY FORUM

UPDATE my rescued dog

RACERX009

Here's the last rescue he 6 months in this photo and growing. He is awesome with my 2yr old she hugs and lay's on him and he loves it. One day my daughter fell in the house and started crying the sheppard ran over and was trying to console her. The other rescue she 3yrs old and she really spoiled by me.she mostly hangs with me. She doesn't like to be hugged and has growled at my daughter. But, I think she was abused and gets afraid of being trapped when we got her she was under weight ribs showing and now healthier than me. But the black dog has been kicked out of dog training school 2x's and a friend of mine who trains dog gave up.She will sit there and you can drag her and yell at her and she will just ignore you. We also got asked by one vet not to come back. Cause it takes like 5 tech's to hold then she will piss on them and its not from fear.

My buddy retired from P.D and opened a business but he actually goes after abused dogs owners and got support from the NY state giving them the power of arrest and 2 uniformed animal cops. Of course he won't let me work with them, I'm a liabilty risk.

I won't even watch animals cops anymore it just gets me sick these a-holes plus most of the dogs on there are pitbulls. If you want to fit in to the cool crowd you need a pitbull. My old neighbor his daughter had to have a bitbull she thought she was from the hood she take the dog for a walk and have this huge chain as a leash like the one you would use to lift a sip out of water. I ended up telling her father if, I see that chain on the dog again your daughter is going to jail.

Look at michael Vick he should be put in a cage with me so,I can rip his ears off. Now he goes around to educate kids on dog abuse. He's a piece s_it !!! As, I said before once from the hood you always be a hood no matter how much money you hoods make but teens think these guys are hero's and great role models.

post-18733-126572537263_thumb.jpg

post-18733-126572564424_thumb.jpg

post-18733-126572537263_thumb.jpg

post-18733-126572564424_thumb.jpg

Gorgeous dogs. It's great that there are people like you out there helping these animals out.

We treat all of our animals like gold. I simply can't stand abusers of animals and truly believe that the penalties should be more harsh for mistreating animals. Dogs and cats are relatively defenseless and it's simply cruel to mis-treat them. I really think anyone that does that kind of thing is a pretty sick individual. Too many serial killers have gotten their start by torturing animals...of course I'm not suggesting all people that torture animals turn into serial killers but there is definately something wrong with those individuals. You have to be a pretty sick person to go after the weak and defenseless.

We just got a new rescue dog too. He was a few counties over from us, but I insisted that my wife go and "fetch" him!

He is the one not wearing the sweater. His name is Pedro, which by co-incidence is the same as our dog that died last year, they even look nearly identical!!

Mike

post-22263-126573219724_thumb.jpg

post-22263-126573219724_thumb.jpg

You guys are great for doing this....anyone wanna' guess the name of our rescue puppy? She's a little older now, but she reminds me a lot of me! hysterical.gif

John

Stellasfirstdays069-1.jpg

John what breed is that pup ?? If, I show my wife that photo she will beg for one.

I'll tell one thing is just about any cop working anywhere will go out of his way for children and animals. If, I could have deducted all my expense from my taxes that supersnake would be mine. But its worth every penny we use to take turns dropping food off for the stray cat's and little by little finding them homes. Stray dog's got taken to the PCT and fed and washed. Then phone calls would be made to find someone to take them. We had a rooster walking around inside the PCT and people would be waiting to make a report and here comes this rooster struting around.

My wife is the one that tracks these dogs down we had a white dog he was huge can't remember his bred but oneday he snap. I just got out of the hospital and the looney bin. I was talking to my aunt on the cell and walking this monster who never showed any aggression we had several months. I start walking towards a group of teens. One of the teens asked if he was friendly and I said he hasn't bite anyone yet joking around. The teen slowly went to pet him and the dog lunged at him nipping his stomach. The dog just goes crazy trying to get to this teen the dog is dragging me as if I'm water sking. At the time my weight was 276 and 6'0hgt and it was nothing to him. I even drop low bend my knee's nothing I tell the teens to run into there house. I know you should not run but if this dog got away from that teen was dead. From that day on he was like a different dog crazy. Right before we sent him back to his foster home he went nut's on me not biting but he knocked me down in my house and he kept slamming down and stomping on me. My wife tried to stop and knocked her into the wall. I really thought, I would have to shoot him finally he just stopped .

Imagine if he we had are 2 yr old at that time, I love animals but you really can't trust them a 100%. I'm not a hunter and could never hurt an animal unless it was life threating. But as far as a Pitbull, I don't care for them and they have killed or hurt to many children.

Enjoy

John what breed is that pup ?? If, I show my wife that photo she will beg for one.

Well...when we got her they said that she was a Sharpei mix, but we can't see much of any Sharpei in her. We, and the Vet, think she's got a bit of "snow dog" in her. Just your basic mix breed.

John

Archived