TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Borla Cat-Back Part # 140320 for 2010

JPCrusher

Hey Everyone,

Got a quick question. Has anyone purchased the Borla Cat-Back for the 2010? If so, how is the sound? I know this might sound crazy, but I am looking to upgrade my exhaust even though I have never heard the stock setup. I'm currently deployed in Iraq and won't get my 2010 until I get home in May. I've searched the forum and saw talk about the Roush system and the positive responses from it. I hope this hasn't been discussed to death already because I did search prior to posting. If anyone has any information, please let me know. Thanks.

Hey Everyone,

Got a quick question. Has anyone purchased the Borla Cat-Back for the 2010? If so, how is the sound? I know this might sound crazy, but I am looking to upgrade my exhaust even though I have never heard the stock setup. I'm currently deployed in Iraq and won't get my 2010 until I get home in May. I've searched the forum and saw talk about the Roush system and the positive responses from it. I hope this hasn't been discussed to death already because I did search prior to posting. If anyone has any information, please let me know. Thanks.

Hi-

I think there are some good exhaust comparisons on YouTube...just type 2010 gt500. You may be pleasantly suprised by the stock exhaust note.

M.

Hi-

I think there are some good exhaust comparisons on YouTube...just type 2010 gt500. You may be pleasantly suprised by the stock exhaust note.

M.

Thanks for the info. I'll try and check it out when I can. You Tube is blocked on the government computers and I don't make it to the MWR (Morale Welfare Recreation) computers very often. Take care.

Very simply, had stock then added Magnaflow. Hated the drone at 2000 rpm's. Wanted the sound just no drone. Ordered Corsa's and love them. Great acceleration sounds and no drone whatsoever. Good Luck.

Thanks a lot. I'll try and run a part number search to get some more info. Have a good day.

Very simply, had stock then added Magnaflow. Hated the drone at 2000 rpm's. Wanted the sound just no drone. Ordered Corsa's and love them. Great acceleration sounds and no drone whatsoever. Good Luck.

Thanks for the info--what size tips are the Corsas

So, nobody has the Borla Cat-Back Part # 140320 for 2010? Wow, could be pretty telling in itself.

I think 08 Mustang has them, send hima PM--i know he has Borlas,and Ive heard them--and hes told me he loves them.From what Ive read, they do drone somehwhat

Archived