TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007 Job 2/2008 GT500 options

mad103

Does anyone have details as to job on the 2007s or possibly 2008? I want to hunt down job 2 or place an order but I dont want to be BSd :censored: by dealerships. I would like to go in there SUPER prepared so that I can tell them exactlty what I am looking for vs getting what they are trying to throw at me. I have seen a few stickys around here but I was wondering if details were more exact or up to date. I do recall a Nav is now an option and they have modded the suspension to cut down hop. More specifics anybody? Sorry to ask so many questions but I am a little fed up of putting up with some BS from sales people. Like I said, last time I went a sales guy tried convincing me that the stripes were PAINTED on. I thought ok, maybe it was done CUSTOM, not stock, but I touch the car and feel the VINYLS.

Help wanted in N Cali!

Alex

Does anyone have details as to job on the 2007s or possibly 2008? I want to hunt down job 2 or place an order but I dont want to be BSd :censored: by dealerships. I would like to go in there SUPER prepared so that I can tell them exactlty what I am looking for vs getting what they are trying to throw at me. I have seen a few stickys around here but I was wondering if details were more exact or up to date. I do recall a Nav is now an option and they have modded the suspension to cut down hop. More specifics anybody? Sorry to ask so many questions but I am a little fed up of putting up with some BS from sales people. Like I said, last time I went a sales guy tried convincing me that the stripes were PAINTED on. I thought ok, maybe it was done CUSTOM, not stock, but I touch the car and feel the VINYLS.

Help wanted in N Cali!

Alex

Here ya go question boy. :hysterical:

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...ic=5123&hl=

Lol...I saw that coming! :doh: ....but I thought that is what the forum is for! Is it not? (notice I just asked ANOTHER question :hysterical2: ) :happy feet: ? :cry: ? What I was trying to get at more is will Job 2 be similar, if not the same as 2008 run...

My Job #2 GT500 will be built next week. It is the basic same car as Job #1.

Archived