TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby/Mustang Show in CT?

jzmustang

Hi everyone,

I would love to get a car show together in Fairfield County, CT in the spring/summer/fall this year. I want to guage the interest in having one. I would like to have it open to all Fords, but focus on Mustangs. Maybe we can make it a charity event with Judging for best in class, etc. We could even get some news coverage. Who knows? I would appreciate any input that you can share.

Thanks!

post-27395-12655839495_thumb.jpg

post-27395-12655839495_thumb.jpg

Since you are wanting to limit it to Mustangs & Fords, Contact your local Ford Dealership and ask them to sponsor it for you. A nice Top 40 Car Show can be done for about $2,000.00. Once you get the Check, you need to get Flyers made up and hit ALL of the Cruise Inn's in the area. You will need at least 3 Months to get the word out. Also go to local Businesses to see if they would donate a Door Prize.. If you want to do a Class Show (1st, 2nd, 3rd Place Trophies) you can find Businesses to Sponsor several sets of Trophies.

Hi everyone,

I would love to get a car show together in Fairfield County, CT in the spring/summer/fall this year. I want to guage the interest in having one. I would like to have it open to all Fords, but focus on Mustangs. Maybe we can make it a charity event with Judging for best in class, etc. We could even get some news coverage. Who knows? I would appreciate any input that you can share.

Thanks!

Count me in!!!!

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

I will be there!

Nice ride from LI.

Todd

I know you said Fairfield county but the Late Model Mustang Club of Connecticut holds an all Ford show at Hoffman Ford in East Hartford in the October time frame. The 2009 show the charities helped were Bulldog Club of America Rescue Network and the American Cancer Society, 2008 was The WoundedWarriorProject and HotWater Rescue Group. If you are in CT, or within driving distance of CT you should check the club out. Great events, sponsors, discounts, etc.

http://www.lmmc-ct.com/forums/forum.php

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

I will be up on the Island in mid summer. If it's happening during that time - you can count me in. I see we have another member from the Island may be we could motor up together... How cool would that look going down the road. I would take the Port Jeff. ferry but would not want to get her scratched. Please PM me date and time, when you know.

Doc

I would be interested...... :happy feet: I just need a Shelby..... :peelout:

OR I could be one of the Judges...... :idea:

Hey missy are willing to make a deal with the devil for that shiny new SHELBY :devil2: all you have to do is drink this magic kool-Aid :koolaid: and :surrender: your soul to the crazy side. :goodnight: all

I know you said Fairfield county but the Late Model Mustang Club of Connecticut holds an all Ford show at Hoffman Ford in East Hartford in the October time frame. The 2009 show the charities helped were Bulldog Club of America Rescue Network and the American Cancer Society, 2008 was The WoundedWarriorProject and HotWater Rescue Group. If you are in CT, or within driving distance of CT you should check the club out. Great events, sponsors, discounts, etc.

http://www.lmmc-ct.com/forums/forum.php

Thanks for the info. I visited the website and joined the forum. I will reach out to the members on that site as well and continue to guage the interest. From what I can see, there looks like a lot of interest in a show of this type in southern CT.

Archived