TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Wounded Warriors

Carl Bishop

Well after months of red tape the Heart of Carolina Mustang Club was finally able to present a check for $10,000 to the Wounded Warrior Battalion-East at Camp Lejeune Automotive Team. These funds will be used to help get their first project off the ground. The monies came from a portion of the proceeds we raised at our MCA National show we hosted last July. Thank you to those of you that supported our effort, now you can see where part your entry fees went.....

WoundedWarriors1.jpg

Well after months of red tape the Heart of Carolina Mustang Club was finally able to present a check for $10,000 to the Wounded Warrior Battalion-East at Camp Lejeune Automotive Team. These funds will be used to help get their first project off the ground. The monies came from a portion of the proceeds we raised at our MCA National show we hosted last July. Thank you to those of you that supported our effort, now you can see where part your entry fees went.....

WoundedWarriors1.jpg

I have know problem paying entrie fee's as long as it is going to help someone and not to the club so they can buy a new truck. How is that helping the club do we the club members get to use it!!

I'm game to do charity work and we are very large club with the man who put the word muscle into car's. We should be doing something somewhere for someone. I would do something but setting up something like that would send me into a ditch but, I would be good at getting donations with my shiny blue suit and greasy hair. :hysterical:

• 1 month later...

Archived