TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just bought #07H184

BEEN EYEBALLING MY SECOND SHELBY FOR THE LAST 7 MONTHS WAITING FOR THE RIGHT CONVERTIBLE TO COME ALONG AT THE PRICE I WAS WILLING TO PAY. PULLED THE STRING AND MADE THE DEAL ON #184 VERT WITH 16K ON IT. CANT WAIT TO PUT HER BY MY BLACK GT500 RED STRIPE VERT AND HIT THE ROAD WITH THE WIFE.

ANY INFO ON HER WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

LOOKS LIKE I AM GOING TO NEED TO REPLACE THE "Y" ON HER TRUNK LETTERS. ARE THE LETTERS ON THE HERTZ ALL CHROME OR BLACK/CHROME. THX

BEEN EYEBALLING MY SECOND SHELBY FOR THE LAST 7 MONTHS WAITING FOR THE RIGHT CONVERTIBLE TO COME ALONG AT THE PRICE I WAS WILLING TO PAY. PULLED THE STRING AND MADE THE DEAL ON #184 VERT WITH 16K ON IT. CANT WAIT TO PUT HER BY MY BLACK GT500 RED STRIPE VERT AND HIT THE ROAD WITH THE WIFE.

LOOKS LIKE I AM GOING TO NEED TO REPLACE THE "Y" ON HER TRUNK LETTERS. ARE THE LETERS ON THE HERTZ ALL CHROME OR BLACK/CHROME. THX

Weeeeeeeeeeee.......GT-H is our friend. Great car, you'll have tons of fun, nice job and welcome to the brotherhood. The Trunk letters are Chrome.

QSS

Weeeeeeeeeeee.......GT-H is our friend. Great car, you'll have tons of fun, nice job and welcome to the brotherhood. The Trunk letters are Chrome.

QSS

Congrats. The 07 use the stick-on chrome. The 06 use the pin type like the 60s. Just info when ordering. Enjoy.

LOOKS LIKE I AM GOING TO NEED TO REPLACE THE "Y" ON HER TRUNK LETTERS. ARE THE LETTERS ON THE HERTZ ALL CHROME OR BLACK/CHROME. THX

Welcome to the GTH fraternity. Not as fast as the GT-500 but just wait until you go to your first car show and see how the stunning black / gold colors attract attention. Don't forget to look in the trunk, around the spare tire area, was a large white envelope that says "Do Not Remove" as this often contained the second remote, extra Hertz car number stickers, and sometimes even a second key. Good luck and enjoy, the Hertz customers sure did. regards , Larry

If you bought it from a dealer that got it from auction, then you are likely the first owner. If so, then contact Shelby Auto and they will provide you a certificate and permanent dash plaque (to replace the sticker). Very nice package. Also contact Hertz and they will send you origiinal registration and sticker, and other goodies they kept on file. There are several threads on who to contact for each of these - but definitely a must to do for getting history and paperwork on your new purchase. Casey

If you bought it from a dealer that got it from auction, then you are likely the first owner. If so, then contact Shelby Auto and they will provide you a certificate and permanent dash plaque (to replace the sticker). Very nice package. Also contact Hertz and they will send you origiinal registration and sticker, and other goodies they kept on file. There are several threads on who to contact for each of these - but definitely a must to do for getting history and paperwork on your new purchase. Casey

THANKS FOR THE INFO !!

Archived