TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT 500

OneTrickPony

I found the info I wrote down about one of our members who sells the Ford Racing Oil Filters and Ford's Synthetic Blend oil for our cars but the link doesn't work. Does anybody remember the name of the person who sells the oil and filter at a reduced price compared to the dealership? :headscratch: Its time for my first oil change.

Thanks

i buy my oil 5w-50 full synthetic motorcraft from local distibutor by case of 12 for 7.05 dollars a quart . i just looked for motorcraft oil on internet told me the local supplier called and went and picked up no problem 2 cases enough for 3 changes at 1/2 price of dealer bought ford racing filters on line 1/2 price free shipping hope that helps

I found the info I wrote down about one of our members who sells the Ford Racing Oil Filters and Ford's Synthetic Blend oil for our cars but the link doesn't work. Does anybody remember the name of the person who sells the oil and filter at a reduced price compared to the dealership? :headscratch: Its time for my first oil change.

Thanks

Go to http://k-mansparts.com/items/motorcraft-filters-/fluids/motorcraft-5w-50-full-synthetic-motor-oil-xo-5w50-qgt-quart-xo-5w50-qgt-detail.htm you can but up to 20 Qts.

I don't have my GT500 yet but am curious what model number oil filter the GT500 uses. As I recall my DOHC 4.6 used a FL-820S and noticed when doing my last oil change a few months ago they shortened the filter maybe a 1/2 to 1 inch.

That's the same filter that Ford spec's for the GT500.

Motorcraftoil004.jpg

JLTMotorcraftoil004.jpg

Sweet, glad I won't have to teach myself to remember a new oil filter number when I finally get my 2011 GT500. They even have the Motorcraft filters at Wal-mart for under $5. Love your shop mascot, he looks like a good dog.

Thanks. My little dog is 1/2 Yorky and 1/2 Poodle. The breeder calls them a "YorkyPoo". Great dog that has become a big part of our family here in Grabberville USA. happy%20feet.gif

He's just like superdog. hysterical.gif

SnowDec21-200802820copy.jpg

i buy my oil 5w-50 full synthetic motorcraft from local distibutor by case of 12 for 7.05 dollars a quart . i just looked for motorcraft oil on internet told me the local supplier called and went and picked up no problem 2 cases enough for 3 changes at 1/2 price of dealer bought ford racing filters on line 1/2 price free shipping hope that helps

What's the web site you used for the oil filters at half price?

Grabber,

Is that photo of the Yorkie with the cape for real or did you airbrush it?

Very cool!superhero.gif

Rod

Thanks. My little dog is 1/2 Yorky and 1/2 Poodle. The breeder calls them a "YorkyPoo". Great dog that has become a big part of our family here in Grabberville USA. happy%20feet.gif

A super charged dog whats his boost.hysterical.gif

Grabber,

Is that photo of the Yorkie with the cape for real or did you airbrush it?

Very cool!superhero.gif

Rod

happy%20feet.gif

The photo is real !!!

The cape is chopped.

Archived