TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Kicker upgrade for 2010s

2nd2none

Just wondering if theres any information available for when there will be a Shelby Kicker upgrade package available for 2010 vehicles, particularly 2010 with factory Nav? I see the Kicker upgrade is an option listed for the 2010 Super Snake so does that mean theres already a package available?

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering if theres any information available for when there will be a Shelby Kicker upgrade package available for 2010 vehicles, particularly 2010 with factory Nav? I see the Kicker upgrade is an option listed for the 2010 Super Snake so does that mean theres already a package available?

Courious did you finally get this custom kicker system?

I'm really interisted, however dont want to commit until i can hear the difference...Please let me know

if you're asking me, I never said I put in the kicker system. There currently is not a system available to purchase for the 2010. Last I heard it was supposed to come out first quarter of 2010 for units that do NOT have the factory Nav. 2010 cars with factory Nav are supposed to take longer but there hasnt been a time frame of when they will be ready. I will be buying the system as soon as one is available. Majority of people that have installed the system in their 07-09s have said its a huge difference for the better.

Archived