TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Super Snaked 40th Anniversary

Very nice Stuart! Now if you could just get the car painted black it could be really fast! hysterical.gif

Good luck on the install - make sure you change plugs - and consider the T-stat as well!

I can't wait for Mid-America!!!

Hey!jackinbox.gif I do love black, but it's too sloooowwww...hysterical.gif Mike we can't wait to be in OK for Mid America!!! I'll keep everyone updated...salute.gif

stuart,

Seriously consider a cooling system mod before Tulsa. The KB is going to generate more heat. This was a big problem for folks last year. I have upgraded the to Dual HE and the Moroso tank and it worked last year in 109 degree heat, but I would like to have the Ravan this year for the added protection. You will see a huge difference in power and it will hold up in the heat.

Don

stuart,

Seriously consider a cooling system mod before Tulsa. The KB is going to generate more heat. This was a big problem for folks last year. I have upgraded the to Dual HE and the Moroso tank and it worked last year in 109 degree heat, but I would like to have the Ravan this year for the added protection. You will see a huge difference in power and it will hold up in the heat.

Don

Don,

I have the dual pass HE as well, so I'll probably be ok. I wish I would have gotten the dual pass with dual fans... See you in OK.

Stuart

Archived