TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Super Snaked 40th Anniversary

Looks great Stuwart! That will definately wake the beast up for sure, and I suspect that you shouldn't have any problems installing it. Just make sure to gap and install the colder plugs.

And don't forget to update the registry.

Looks great Stuwart! That will definately wake the beast up for sure, and I suspect that you shouldn't have any problems installing it. Just make sure to gap and install the colder plugs.

And don't forget to update the registry.

Enis,

It should wake it up, just a little....hysterical.gif I've gotten the colder plugs and will gap them properly... And, I'll make sure Roger gets the registry updated! Thanks again---Bea says hi..

Stuart

Enis,

It should wake it up, just a little....hysterical.gif I've gotten the colder plugs and will gap them properly... And, I'll make sure Roger gets the registry updated! Thanks again---Bea says hi..

Stuart

Please tell her that I said...

HEY BEA!

Oh yeah...happy%20feet.gif I'm smiling and it's not even installed yet!hysterical3.gif I will give an update as I progress.superhero.gif

Hey Stuart, at the Bash track day we (you, me, Andy and Bea) had our picture taken together I think it was Bea's camera? Do you have that photo? I would love to get a copy.

Thx,

-- Bob

Hey Stuart, at the Bash track day we (you, me, Andy and Bea) had our picture taken together I think it was Bea's camera? Do you have that photo? I would love to get a copy.

Thx,

-- Bob

Hey Bob,

I'll talk to Bea and get it sent to you...

Stuart

Archived