TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Black SGT Thread

azmartin

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SGT1936 is located in Southwestern Pennsylvania.

It's black and it's never been wet, only spray detailer has been used to wipe it down.

Odometer reads 466 miles.

It is garaged with a Shelby cover.

Have only driven it to a few local shows.

SGT1936 is an automatic with factory interior upgrade package and a shaker 1000 System.

Of the 508 black automatics manufactured, I haven't noticed too many out there with both of these factory options.

We purchased our 1st Mustang off our local Ford Dealers showroom floor in June of 1972, over the years we have owned a dozen or so Mustangs.

This one by far draws the most attention, and it truly is our favorite.

The black version of the 2007 Shelby GT is pictured on pages 244 and 245 in THE COMPLETE BOOK OF SHELBY AUTOMOBILES by Colin Comer published in 2009.

SGT2343 is in central Pa. , black Shelby GT/SC 550hp automatic with brown interior with upgrade package. 1 of 1.

SGT1936 is located in Southwestern Pennsylvania.

It's black and it's never been wet, only spray detailer has been used to wipe it down.

Odometer reads 466 miles.

It is garaged with a Shelby cover.

Have only driven it to a few local shows.

SGT1936 is an automatic with factory interior upgrade package and a shaker 1000 System.

Of the 508 black automatics manufactured, I haven't noticed too many out there with both of these factory options.

We purchased our 1st Mustang off our local Ford Dealers showroom floor in June of 1972, over the years we have owned a dozen or so Mustangs.

This one by far draws the most attention, and it truly is our favorite.

The black version of the 2007 Shelby GT is pictured on pages 244 and 245 in THE COMPLETE BOOK OF SHELBY AUTOMOBILES by Colin Comer published in 2009.

Mine is an auotmatic with those options as well. Mine has a lil over 25,000 miles now and i have added a lot to mine like a SC carbon fiber parts and these new Supersnake wheels and the list is just too long. I have noticed the same as you as far as those options go

• 2 weeks later...

SGT 2417 in central jersey. Currently trapped in the garage thanks to salt and snow. Come march, i'll be tearing up the road again. And now theres an EVO in my town I have to battle. He just got the car and he's got 3 months to learn how to break into the 13's to have a chance of running with SGT2417. 13.68 @ 99 mph. 2.21 sec. 60ft

Love my Black Shelby!

smallimage.jpg

07SGT0470

GT/SC

I own SGT4631 also black in color. I've been wanting to add the lower grill with lights idea and when I saw yours I am more eager to do it now. I like how you added the smaller diameter lights, everything turned out just right. It looks great. Were you able to purchase this as a kit or did you have to custom fabricate?

3rdStang4Keeps

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Black 07SGT1543 here.

Bought it January 4,2011. All stock and in need of some new tires, can't get traction... :banghead: Just added it to the shelby registry too! :yahoo: Im looking forward to reading all about the things that make this a special car. :party: Though i have only had it about a month my wife calls it my mistress. She went as far as to name her Grace, and post it on facebook. Needless to say for a short while people thought i was cheating on her, and lots of explaining to do. take care everyone and hopfuly i will figure out how to post pictures soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone. Just found some time to burn looking through the TS forum and found this. I am also in sunny So Cal. Own Black SGT#3035. Bought her about 1 year ago from a used car dealer in CO with only 914 mi.and a great deal I think at only $23,500!!!! Currently has about 7500 mi. and love driving it. Glad to be part of the group you have here :grouphug: and lots of great ideas and pics. Thanks. Mark

Well, it looks as though my SGT will be in the Portland Roadster Show at the Expo Center in Portland. We belong to the SAAC NW and they always have a booth, or I should say an area for club cars. I had to take a few pictures for the selection board and thought I would share.

post-23391-0-17261000-1298824978_thumb.jpg

post-23391-0-88642800-1298824991_thumb.jpg

post-23391-0-17261000-1298824978_thumb.jpg

post-23391-0-88642800-1298824991_thumb.jpg

I found another SGT today at work.

CSM07SGT0983

It is on the used car lot at Riley Chevrolet in Jeff City MO.

It has just over 1700 miles, chrome Razor wheels and has added four small rect. fog or driving lights in the lower grill opening. It also has the bumper drilled for the plate.

The images have not uploaded as yet but they are listing it for $29,950

(573) 298-4008 Riley Chevrolet

FYI

Jim

• 3 weeks later...

I see white SGT, Vista SGT, and the Orange SGT forums, so where is the Black SGT forum?

Hey! I love all the SGT's but black is my favorite (cause I have one). :dance: Where are all of us located?

Time to speak up and be noticed! :rant2::hysterical:

Back in Black and Loving it. :shift:

And to all my fellow SGT owners and Team Shelby members :salute:

#273 Orlando Florida doing well and enjoying the weather

Jim

where did you get the Shelby snake center caps for your 500 rims. I have a set of takeoff rims I'm getting black powder coated and would like something besides the SVT centers. Your SGT is looking good.

Thanks

John White

Well, it looks as though my SGT will be in the Portland Roadster Show at the Expo Center in Portland. We belong to the SAAC NW and they always have a booth, or I should say an area for club cars. I had to take a few pictures for the selection board and thought I would share.

Jim

where did you get the Shelby snake center caps for your 500 rims. I have a set of takeoff rims I'm getting black powder coated and would like something besides the SVT centers. Your SGT is looking good.

Thanks

John White

+1 I'm curious about the snake center caps too...

All,

I'm a proud newbie in Dallas, Texas with 07SGT1163.

Welcome to Team Shelby and congratulations on choosing the fastest color of Shelby GT. If you have not already please take the time to register your car with the Shelby American Registry. You can do so by following the link in my signature. If you need any assistance, just let me know.

Welcome to Team Shelby and congratulations on choosing the fastest color of Shelby GT. If you have not already please take the time to register your car with the Shelby American Registry. You can do so by following the link in my signature. If you need any assistance, just let me know.

Indeed, and many thanks. About 3 weeks ago, I entered a request to register/update the registry. After providing required materials, I received email confirmation that it was updated. Looking for other local area Shelby owners. Had a great experience at the April, 2011 Dallas Cars and Coffee and saw lots of great Mustangs. Did not get to meet very many new people, however. Thinking of going to first meeting of NTMC and joining.

• 2 weeks later...

Jim

Thanks

John White

+1 I'm curious about the snake center caps too...

I took a really sharp picture of the snake and took it down to my graphics shop. He scanned the picture into some program he has, outlined it and did whatever he had to do to it. Anyway, about a week or so later he made me some stickers in the exact size I needed. He made me eight, used four and I still have four left. This was all done last spring and they are still doing great. No signs of wear at all. I am really suprised no one has come out with a similar product. There are a lot of those GT500 wheels out there.

hey rush junkie, where did you get that banner that's in the pic under your car??? that's pretty cool lookin

Here ya go !

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270711993588

I only paid $31 ; he's raised his price considerably... :glare:

• 1 month later...

First post, nice to meet you all. I am the humble original owner of 2007 Black Shelby GT #0495 and #119 Shelby Fender GT Guitar. My guitar was stolen out of my wifes car early 2008 and was recovered off ebay while I was shopping for a christmas gift for myself in 2009. Called the police and they recoved my guitar. Really happy to have them reunited again. Below are some pics of my car and one of my 06 vista blue gt at the track

post-33386-0-32042700-1307440811_thumb.jpg

post-33386-0-93461200-1307440824_thumb.jpg

post-33386-0-45300100-1307440838_thumb.jpg

post-33386-0-33205900-1307440860_thumb.jpg

post-33386-0-82175900-1307440956_thumb.jpg

post-33386-0-32042700-1307440811_thumb.jpg

post-33386-0-93461200-1307440824_thumb.jpg

post-33386-0-45300100-1307440838_thumb.jpg

post-33386-0-33205900-1307440860_thumb.jpg

post-33386-0-82175900-1307440956_thumb.jpg

Archived