TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Black SGT Thread

azmartin

I see white SGT, Vista SGT, and the Orange SGT forums, so where is the Black SGT forum?

Hey! I love all the SGT's but black is my favorite (cause I have one). :dance: Where are all of us located?

Time to speak up and be noticed! :rant2::hysterical:

Back in Black and Loving it. :shift:

And to all my fellow SGT owners and Team Shelby members :salute:

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couldn't take it had to get with the program. All the other SGT's just kept pushing. :hysterical:

So I am here with SGT#2321 in Thatcher AZ. Had the chance to meet earlk1744 and his BLACK SGT here at my business yesterday. Nice Team Shelby Member. Nice Black SGT he has also.

ROCK ON BLACK SGT"s :superhero:

Remember there is Strength in numbers

SGT #3184 Grand Jct. CO checking in. Took it out of hibernation wed, thurs, and friday. I had to check the sound/performance of the new Long tube headers. Snowed again today. Glad I got a quick fix as it has been parked since November.

Couldn't take it had to get with the program. All the other SGT's just kept pushing. :hysterical:

So I am here with SGT#2321 in Thatcher AZ. Had the chance to meet earlk1744 and his BLACK SGT here at my business yesterday. Nice Team Shelby Member. Nice Black SGT he has also.

ROCK ON BLACK SGT"s :superhero:

Remember there is Strength in numbers

Black GT/SC (SGT2343) lives in Mechanicsburg, Pa. (1 of 14 Black Shelby GT with brown leather) and (1of 1 Black Shelby GT/SC with brown leather) Tom

Archived