TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Black SGT Thread

azmartin

SGT # 3133 checking in from Foggy Bogg WI, only 3 months to go till spring!!!

:confused:

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok. I was wondering when someone was going to start a black thread. :doh:

So, # 3891 from The Dalles OR reporting in. Thats the best pic I have with the new GT500 wheels on.

The weather here has not been that bad. Actually got to drive it a few times this winter. :happy feet:

post-23391-126564018515_thumb.jpg

:happy feet: Way to GO!! Black SGT's Stealthy as they get. Weather is good in AZ, SGT #2321 went for a cruise last night to the big town of Willcox AZ for a great shake and a burger with my favorite lady, in my favorite ride. :shift:

#2809 in Wadsworth, OH... I NEED to drive this car again, but winter is a pain in my a$$.

In the pic, My Wife, Myself and the Mistress. :wub:

Ha! That is what my wife calls my SGT, my mistress. I tell her it's just my baby. :baby:

0527 in SoCal (Orange County) - She's in the garage until the rain blows over - the wife's car will get me to work until then. Come on long weekend!

Waiting for the snow to melt in Alberta Canada. 07SGT4139

post-26584-126582009988_thumb.jpg

post-26584-126582045648_thumb.jpg

post-26584-126582049949_thumb.jpg

post-26584-126582009988_thumb.jpg

post-26584-126582045648_thumb.jpg

post-26584-126582049949_thumb.jpg

Hi neighbor. (Mechanicsburg, Pa.) Were did you buy your Shelby GT?

Hi sgt2343, it was literally love at 1st drive from Engle-Rissinger on River Rd just north of Halifax on rt. 147 (now defunct). Test drive approx. 3 miles = sold, these cars sell themselves. Where'd you find your sweetheart?

I see white SGT, Vista SGT, and the Orange SGT forums, so where is the Black SGT forum?

Hey! I love all the SGT's but black is my favorite (cause I have one). :dance: Where are all of us located?

Time to speak up and be noticed! :rant2::hysterical:

Back in Black and Loving it. :shift:

And to all my fellow SGT owners and Team Shelby members :salute:

Remember....

the 2007 Shelby GT that sold at Barretts-Jackson for $650,000 was BLACK :happy feet:

Remember....

the 2007 Shelby GT that sold at Barretts-Jackson for $650,000 was BLACK :happy feet:

The original is hard to beat ! :yup:

The GT-H is BLACK too !!

07SGT5613 is patiently waiting, I had it out a couple of weeks ago after a pretty heavy rain that

cleaned the roads good enough for a 50 mile drive and back to the garage before

the next snow. It felt GREAT!!! :shift:

Phil in Williamsport, Pa

Sig Photo Black Lights 1024.jpg

Sig Photo Black Lights 1024.jpg

Hi sgt2343, it was literally love at 1st drive from Engle-Rissinger on River Rd just north of Halifax on rt. 147 (now defunct). Test drive approx. 3 miles = sold, these cars sell themselves. Where'd you find your sweetheart?

Hoffman Ford in Harrisburg, Pa. Traded in a white 2007 Shelby 500, because I liked the looks of the black Shelby GT with brown leather interior. Tom

Not many people know this but did you know that it was a BLACK SGT that represented SHELBY AUTOMOBILES on the 45th Anniversary Drive Across America? I know this because I was fortunate enough to be asked to do the drive in my 2007 Black SGT, flying the Shelby colors! It was a really special opportunity that I was presented and I thank Amy for being kind enough to invite me to do so. It was a crazy week and a half on the road with my long time friend and business partner. We drove my car up from Utah a day early just so that Shelby had time to install the special event decals denoting the black horse as the official Shelby car for the duration of the actual drive. We later met up with the folks from SAI in Alabama and spent the next couple days helping to set up the display in Alabama, do the cruise into the city and so on. It was a really great time and I consider it a real honor to have been given such an experience to make a life-long memory! Here a few pics from the event. I have 200 more!

Interesting note: The pic showing the line up of cars goes as follows: Amy's Super Snake, Roger's SGT, Sharron's Terlingua and my SGT. this was how we cruised into Alabam the night of the big street party! Never seen soooo many Mustangs at once.

IMG_0277.jpg

IMG_0466.jpg

IMG_0472.jpg

IMG_0479.jpg

Hoffman Ford in Harrisburg, Pa. Traded in a white 2007 Shelby 500, because I liked the looks of the black Shelby GT with brown leather interior. Tom

Sounds cool...let's see them :camera:

Archived