TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Vids of our 9.85@114.16 pass

jared@lethal

Well we went to the track last night (2-03-10) to make a couple of runs. It was cool and breezy but with lots of moisture in the air. There was dew all over the cars and the track. We made a few passes on the car with a new spring setup and had some traction issues not only in 1st but 2nd gear as well. The best we were able to crack off was a 9.85@144+mph. That's with the car sideways even worse then our 9.66@146.19 run. Crazy Jeremy simply stayed in it like last time. We'll have the car up in the air tomorrow to see what's going on. We know for sure from this pic though that it's time for an Anti-Roll Kit from BMR Fabrication. That should definitely help the car from twisting like it is and hopefully help with some of our traction issues. Once we get the suspension dialed in we're gonna turn things up. The car is also going in for a cage next week so we'll be sure to post plenty of pics and some videos of that as well.

Man looks like you were spinning off the line working the wheel then really working to keep it straight when you hit second. Looks like moisture collecting on the camera too. Don't think I'd run many times with all the power you have in conditions like that. Yikes!!!

Do you guys still have full interior? In the 9's you have a cage I'm assuming. Stock clutch, trans, rear? Amazing car

Man looks like you were spinning off the line working the wheel then really working to keep it straight when you hit second. Looks like moisture collecting on the camera too. Don't think I'd run many times with all the power you have in conditions like that. Yikes!!!

Do you guys still have full interior? In the 9's you have a cage I'm assuming. Stock clutch, trans, rear? Amazing car

The car does still have full interior and all options and accessories still in working order :happy feet: The car does have the stock transmission, but using a McLeod RXT clutch. It also still has the stock rear, but has a spool, 33 spline Moser axles and C clip eliminators with a Fore Precision diff girdle.

Archived