TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Lonely Bunny time....

Blip

had a 67 912,cool fun car. 83 911 SC loved it;a drivers car

pursued a euro spec 928 that I sliped away 3 times,day late dollar short etc

after the great driveway repaving of '10 I'll be more interested in once again owning a Porsche.

In the meantime I'll roll in my 3 ton Bentley!

Doc Scott

We had a 928S when my husband retired from the air force. Loved that car! It is a fantastic long range touring car. Ours was red with a black leather interior, stick, with rosewood trim....great car, but as the kids came, we sold it for a more "family" type car...oh well....I miss it

Put me down as a 944 and 914/6 fan. Favorite was a 914/6 owned by high school friend that we stuffed with 327 SB goodness.

It surprised many a Vette and Cobra owner back in the early 70's while making the climb up Reservior Hill road.

So when I first read about Doc Scott's Bentley, snow blindness caused me to picture what Bentley Link would drive and

I ended up doodling a Terlingua Bentley GT and not the more appropriate Turbo R sedan.

(I'll see about another doodle soon.)

LinkBentleyGT.jpg

So when I first read about Doc Scott's Bentley, snow blindness caused me to picture what Bentley Link would drive and

I ended up doodling a Terlingua Bentley GT and not the more appropriate Turbo R sedan.

(I'll see about another doodle soon.)

LinkBentleyGT.jpg

Roll Link - your styling! :hysterical:

VB

Looks like the Bunny is gonna be in the hutch for a while longer...I blame it on the stupid Ground Hog. :censored:

If you haven't heard yet, the Mid-Atlantic is getting another little winter gift starting tomorrow. :banghead::angry22:

Our area is in the 16-24+ inch zone and then there's a follow-on storm for Tuesday.

One of the local TV weathermen actually said to get supplies to last for the next 3 to 5 days, that's what I call stroking the panic.

(And there's still about 4 inches of the white stuff leftover from last weekend --when did Maryland become the new frozen tundra of the East!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is a question for Al Gore!

Doc

Doc Scott - Army/Navy/AF or Civi? Sorry for the off subject. - Doc - (Naa-V-Doc)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great picture Blip!

Those Pesky kids and the need for space really cramp our automotive needs.

Im SoCal for the weekend enjoying mid 70s

Hope everyone has a great saturday.

Doc Scott

I am a purveor of spit/ Doctor of Dental Surgery- DDS

Grand Pa was in underwater demolision in WWII(we call them SEALS today)

cut us and we bleed Navy Blue(very similar to FoMoCo Blue)

Doc Scott

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very familiar with the unit - Corpsman Hn8404 (Elite Team Must Company 1) with USMC - One tour.

RAD '74 No regrets -- Welcome home, Doc Scott

Open Heart / Level One Trauma RT Practitioner - Retired..

Doc

Archived