TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shhh!!!! Don't Tell Anybody, Snuck Another One In.

Thought the Shelby Dodge guys would like this. Snuck another Dodge car into the museum.

The best part is that you can't miss it as its smack in the middle of the path leading to the factory tour. laugh.gif

Counting the CanAm car we're now up to five Dodge cars on display.

Steve

finger.gif

Thought the Shelby Dodge guys would like this. Snuck another Dodge car into the museum.

The best part is that you can't miss it as its smack in the middle of the path leading to the factory tour. :lol:

Counting the CanAm car we're now up to five Dodge cars on display.

Steve

Beautiful car! In a world of Fords, thank-you for keeping Dodges in the family!

I can assure you that Ol' Shel' *knows* that red cars show well :yup: So it's probably not much of a strech that a Shelby Lancer is there. Is it Mr Shelby's #001 Lancer or?

Alan

I can assure you that Ol' Shel' *knows* that red cars show well :yup: So it's probably not much of a strech that a Shelby Lancer is there. Is it Mr Shelby's #001 Lancer or?

Alan

Yes that is Lancer #001. It had been out in the back shop having some maintenance work performed when Chris/Neils GLHS came in and took the Lancers museum spot. Once the Lancer was ready to come back in it had no place to go so since a "Ford" spot was open the Lancer was parked in its spot.

Steve

PS- I think its AmyB that made the famous "RED DODGE" quote :hysterical3:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived