TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500 Stripes

Mulanzo

How wide are the Le Mans stripes on the 2010 GT500? Im heading out to the dealership on Saturday and I have a few pieces of red vinyl so I was going to cut them the width of the stripes and put them overtop the white ones on the Kona GT500 they have there to see what it looks like. I want the SVT pack on the 2011 but am really unsure about the Kona/Red stripe combo.

How wide are the Le Mans stripes on the 2010 GT500? Im heading out to the dealership on Saturday and I have a few pieces of red vinyl so I was going to cut them the width of the stripes and put them overtop the white ones on the Kona GT500 they have there to see what it looks like. I want the SVT pack on the 2011 but am really unsure about the Kona/Red stripe combo.

i meaured them a few weeks ago,and ,with the space in between theyre 20 in--im not home now to go to the car,but if you cut 2 10 in pieces you should get a good feel.Ive seen afew red/grabber, and they look good.You cab always buy the 2010 stripes and put on whatever color you want if yiou get a stripe delete.But for 2010 the delete also dleted the interior striping as well, and the striped seats look very nice

They are exactly 10 inches wide, with a 1.5 inch gap between them...

Hope that helps.

They are exactly 10 inches wide, with a 1.5 inch gap between them...

Hope that helps.

Thanks everyone. Such a helpful forum! I'll take a few photos so everyone can see what the Red Stripe on Kona looks like. MIght help some make their decision when deciding on the SVT package with a Kona blue car.

Archived