TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sneak Peak: Photoshoot with Jessica Barton

jared@lethal

Here's a sneak peak of the photoshoot we recently did with smokin hot Jessica Barton and the Lethal Performance 9 second 2010 GT500. We're sure that everyone has seen the car already so it was time to add a little something into the mix and Jessica Barton was just the ticket. If anyone is unfamiliar with Jessica she's not only an amazing looking blond from FL but she's also into racing cars just like the rest of us. In fact she's been 9.00 in the 1/4 with her Supra and expects to see an 8 sec pass her next outing at the track. Oh... That's with a 6 speed as well. Yes, it's very impressive which is exactly why we wanted her to be a part of our photoshoot. Be on the look out for the rest of the shoot, wallpaper downloads and a 24x36" poster soon to be available through www.lethalperformance.com.

IMG_2716.jpg

O-my, my vote is for lethal's photo shoot.... vs Pirelli.. although the Pirelli girls are super hotties too.

Please have large posters available!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna need to pick up a couple of these.

• 1 month later...

Take a walk behind the scenes of the Jessica Barton/Lethal Performance 2010 GT500 poster. The poster will be available very soon as well as several other galleries and wallpaper downloads. For now enjoy the behind the scenes stuff.

CAUTION: SOME OF THE IMAGES IN THE LINK BELOW ARE NOT WORK SAFE!!

"The making of...Jessica Barton/Lethal Performance 2010 GT500 Poster

Archived